Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago he said Fabregas would refuse us and we would go for Fellaini instead.

Thats the arsenal fan in him hoping that scenario happens. Most interesting thing for me is how early he called this rumour, before anyone else got wind of it.

(Fwiw I think the Fellaini thing is more likely as much as awful as it would be).

Thats the arsenal fan in him hoping that scenario happens. Most interesting thing for me is how early he called this rumour, before anyone else got wind of it.

(Fwiw I think the Fellaini thing is more likely as much as awful as it would be).

Yup, he tweeted about Fabregas to United on the 12th, before there was any mention of Fabregas (apart from the stuff in early June) and before Thiago was signed by Bayern.

Cant think of two more different midfielders than Fellaini and Fabregas. So obviously he's not the backup plan

A few days ago he said Fabregas would refuse us and we would go for Fellaini instead.

No, that was a retweet from someone else. Check his timeline, you'll see. What he said was that "he doesn't like the noises coming out of Manchester" and that there's a good chance of the "noises" being true as two sources have passed them on.

I don't think he even said that did he
Didn't they report we had a done deal for Thiago?

The beeb? No I don't think so, I remember Howard Nurse making some really coy comment that 'it doesn't mean it's going to happen' when badgered on Twitter about it.

Miguel Delaney (ESPN + some Irish papers etc) has been writing (and posting on twitter) about United being interested in Fabregas since late May (original article on ESPN link below and tweets). The story has always been that United were very keen but it seemed unlikely to happen as Fabregas hasn't given any indication he wants to move. Clearly United pushed hard for Thiago but once he decided to go to Bayern, they have put in a bid to see what develops.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1462772/united-open-talks-sign-fabregas?cc=5739

Maybe it's been posted in the Fabregas thread, not sure, just posting it here anyway. No idea how to link in a tweet.

"@RafaelH117: Rosell didn't mention Fàbregas in the interview, he should've dispelled these new rumors."

The official site just retweeted someone asking Rio if Ronaldo will play at his testimonal

Oh okay. That sounds a.....good idea?

They're doing a #askrio. So basically fans are asking questions and rio's answering them. His response to that question was that he was waiting for cristiano to get back to him and something about getting the magician dynamo on the case if Ronaldo takes longer to get back to him.

They're doing a #askrio. So basically fans are asking questions and rio's answering them. His response to that question was that he was waiting for cristiano to get back to him and something about getting the magician dynamo on the case if Ronaldo takes longer to get back to him.

Maybe he can also magically put a United contract in Ronnie's hand , with pictures of all the good memories from United?

Maybe he can also magically put a United contract in Ronnie's hand , with pictures of all the good memories from United?

We should do what Ian Beale did on eastenders. Basically we've got to somehow manipulate the real board into signing a document that agrees the transfer to united on a low fee.

I see a lot of tweets saying Napoli are buying Raul Albiol for €12m. How the feck are Madrid getting so much money for him? He can't get near their team.

I see a lot of tweets saying Napoli are buying Raul Albiol for €12m. How the feck are Madrid getting so much money for him? He can't get near their team.

Meanwhile when we sell players like that, we can't get more then 2-3 million. They just must have a very good negotiating team, or ours is just bad.

"And it's LIVE!" Drop dead, Sky.

So erm, Marcelo Lopez is back! Apparently he was suspended due to the number of complaints he received after Thiago-gate. Anyway, take all this with a great big pinch of salt:

I also think he's trying to make out that the Fabregas bid was made to draw attention away. So yeah, I have about 10% belief in this... and that's just my inner muppet!

Status
Not open for further replies.