Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lars Bender and Fab. I'd be over the moon.

It'll be Fellaini & Fabregas more like, I reckon Moyes has a soft spot for Fell and last season they both came out and said they see him playing in a DM role in the future. Would love Bender & Fab though :drool:

Well even if Moyes targets doesn't sign, it's encouraging that he's showing ambition.

I wonder how much of a price Moyes would have put on baines if he was still Everton manager.

barcastuff @ barcastuff
46m
Calenda ( agent Marquinhos ): "The club Told He Could leave us. There are offers from PSG, Man United and Barcelona." [Sky via md]

Let's sign everybody!

barcastuff @ barcastuff
46m
Calenda ( agent Marquinhos ): "The club Told He Could leave us. There are offers from PSG, Man United and Barcelona." [Sky via md]

Let's sign everybody!

For anyone that watches Family Guy, is it fair to say he looks like "Bitch Nani"?

237MARQUINHOS_9004.jpg

*yawns* So Morgan is about to piggy-back on someone else's justified fame yet again? What a talentless chancer he is.

Ah shit. We will end up with Fellaini won't we?

I said this earlier, and it seems even more likely now:
It'll be Fellaini & Fabregas more like, I reckon Moyes has a soft spot for Fell and last season they both came out and said they see him playing in a DM role in the future.

Moyes said he wants 2 CM's and one of them for a DM role, I reckon Fell is certainly the one he's after for that DM role.

It's true - I got a Fell tip off a sports writer.

Fellaini's official transfer saga is just a matter of time. Every transfer week is getting us slightly closer to that point.

*cue "why has he got 'Red Devils' on his Twitter bio?" questions*

Fellaini's clause exist only till 15th August :lol:

I voted for Fabregas over Thiago on that poll we had. Show him that and he'll surely want to come here.

Me too!

Surely a vote by the Caf mod counts for something?

I'm going to refer to Fellaini as "the Jewish comfort" from now on until we sign him. And afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.