Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn! I have had to read shite posts by the likes of you, to get to the quality posts of others since 2003 you clown, so hardly green.

Oh you actually do believe that Barca emailed him personally to tell him they have sold Thiago to Bayern and he didn't just see the news the moment it went up on the Bayern website and quickly tweet it...

Andy, is that you?

Oh you actually do believe that Barca emailed him personally to tell him they have sold Thiago to Bayern and he didn't just see the news the moment it went up on the Bayern website and quickly tweet it...

Andy, is that you?
I am sure it was a PR release Andy received and passed on, he is a respected Manchester based journalist who has appeared on a podcast for this website, not a wanker! You however?

In real world Thiago leaving makes Fabregas leaving less likely. But in muppet-fishing journo world...

I'm not even going there. They won't sell him after losing Thiago anyway.

Cesc came out earlier in the window and said he categorically will not move and he couldn't have been more firm about it. Pointless talk.

Do people not even think logically before making up stuff anymore? :wenger: And if United are really interested, they're better spending time negotiating another deal

In real world Thiago leaving makes Fabregas leaving less likely. But in muppet-fishing journo world...

In Twitter world it's more like: Barcelona has sold a midfielder - that has shown that they are willing to sell a midfielder and thus are more likely to sell another :)

Howard probably thinks that Cesc is still at Arsenal.

1. Jonathan Northcroft@JNorthcroft
    5m
    I hear what you're all saying about Thiago. He's far from one-D. But Fabregas probably seen as closer Scholes replacement

Expand
  2. Jonathan Northcroft@JNorthcroft
    7m
    It's also clear despite far bigger budget Moyes wants to be as exacting about transfers as at Everton. Hence setting £12m limit for Baines

Expand
  3. Jonathan Northcroft@JNorthcroft
    25m
    In Bangkok Moyes didn't sound like missing out on Thiago would be too big a blow. He wants a DM and a Scholes-like all-rounder.

Sunday Times reporter.

Knows Moyes for a long time and personally interviewed him two or three days ago.

1. Steve Bates@sbates_people
    51m
    Myself and other Sunday journos had lunch with Moyes in Bangkok last Friday he identified a goalscoring midfield playmaker as #mufc priority

Expand
  2. 98e2e6f79ad93eac763f3042c682bc75_normal.jpeg

Steve Bates@sbates_people
    57m
    David Moyes wastes no time sourcing the midfielder he spoke of in Thailand with 26m bid for Cesc Fabregas #mufc. May have to up that bid tho

Expand

Oh yes!
:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.