Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread for tweets. Please take your musings to an appropriate transfer thread. Violators may be infracted.

Anyone following @Marcelo_Lopez84 on twitter? He seems to be the only one still confident that Thiago to United is a done deal.
These are some of his latest tweets today.

@Marcelo_Lopez84
I stand by it. He will be in \manchester United shirt this season

@Marcelo_Lopez84
Reasons for choosng MUFC:
1. De Gea Influence
2. Club History
3. Team built around him
4. Admirer of the BPL
5. Personal talk with Moyes

@Marcelo_Lopez84
Pep's comments? Last ditch effort to persuade the player. Unsuccessful
due to late stage and less guarantees over playing time.

@Marcelo_Lopez84
Mayern Munich have NOT submitted a bid for Thiago. Sources in Cataluna

@Marcelo_Lopez84
Same source revealed. Thiago personal terms agreed with MUFC. Delegation
from MUFC dealing with minor details from the release clause.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Not sure if this guy is on the banned list but
thought its interesting that he is still sticking his neck out.

He's nobody, he made a twitter not long ago and my theory Is that he's pinning his credibility on the hopes of him signing for us.

Probably not credible and happy to be the one guy who goes against the popular belief, so he can say he was right but be forgotten if wrong

Although if this guy was right and we did sign him now, I would love Moyes for his I never said we were interested in him comment.

This is a thread for tweets. Please take your musings to an appropriate transfer thread. Violators may be infracted.

Well to be fair, when you keep locking the thread about the biggest story going about United at the moment, the discussion is going to spill over somewhere else.

Anyways, here's a tweet:

That makes two clubs in England owned by fat blokes who also own an NFL team in Florida, then.

Jacksonville is fairly close to me and a guy I went to high school with plays for them, so I see them on the news from time to time. Loads of their fans have taken to wearing fake Khan mustaches.

As far as value goes, the most valuable NFL team is the Dallas Cowboys, worth $2.1 billion. Last place is Khan's Jaguars, worth $770 million.

@Goldenballs_7: Moyes: "We hope to have a bit of business done by Monday" #MUFC #ManUtd #Moyes

Are those quotes true? I can't see anything on Twitter about them.
If it is true then im going to guess it's Garay.

Sorry turns out it's a fake quote - idiots

Probably, we're desperately in need of two quality midfielders, but we'll waste money on more defenders.

Sadly, yes. Then, as we approach the end of the transfer window, with no central midfielder in sight, we'll be reminded of Phil Jones' adaptability and the fact Giggs can do a job in there.

Dont forget the potential we still have with Anderson! he's going to stay fit this year etc etc.

Dont forget the potential we still have with Anderson! he's going to stay fit this year etc etc.

Thing is, I do believe he has the potential to be a great player. I just don't believe for a moment that he has any chance of staying fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.