Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a bit like Steve McQueen in Le Mans

images

[/spolier]

Did anyone post this yesterday? (I know IndyKunt is banished from the thread, but this is just beyond the realms of harmless gossip and into pure stupidity territory)

indykaila News@indykaila
15h
Crazy DM just landed in my inbox. Rooney in training bust up this morning & went home early. I don't believe it, but I thought I share!!!

:lol:

Why do people keep posting his stuff? Everyone knows it's all just fantasy and lies. I don't understand what anyone gets from reading it, much less posting it.

Why do people keep posting his stuff? Everyone knows it's all just fantasy and lies. I don't understand what anyone gets from reading it, much less posting it.

I don't usually post his stuff, because it's all just nonsense gossip. Thought this one was quite exceptional though. Just beyond ridiculous really.

Interesting in light of the rumours that they were in for a loan deal for Rafinha before it came out that he'd be loaned to Celta Vigo. Apparently they really want a Barca youngster!

I don't usually post his stuff, because it's all just nonsense gossip. Thought this one was quite exceptional though. Just beyond ridiculous really.

Everyone who posts one of his tweets says that, though. He's banned from the thread because he's utterly ridiculous. Being more ridiculous than normal is not a good reason to ignore that and post him anyway.

It's currently all over Twitter that one of Roma's directors forgot to turn off his mobile after a conversation with a Radio station, they continued to record the phone and a conversation between two directors can be heard. In brief, their discussion mentioned;
  • Marquinhos can leave for €25m
  • They're willing to listen to the right offer for De Rossi
  • They want the pressure of the fans to persuade Osvaldo to join Southampton

It's currently all over Twitter that one of Roma's directors forgot to turn off his mobile after a conversation with a Radio station, they continued to record the phone and a conversation between two directors can be heard. In brief, their discussion mentioned;

If true, that's going to piss off quite a few people associated with the club.

Not much use them agreeing terms with him if they're not going to make a realistic offer for him.

No fecking way.

Good thing Moyes is so fecking handy with his Blackberry.

No fecking way.

Good thing Moyes is so fecking handy with his Blackberry.

That's how he really found out he got the job. He, Mourinho, Moyes and Phil Brown had a group Whatsapp message going and Fergie said "U r the nu Utd mgr". Obviously that created a bit of confusion, and they all replied saying things like "Who me?", "U srious bra?" and "Srry lads me fone got hcked, that isnt a pic of me cock" but they got it sorted in the end.

Would be a huge step in the right direction if Barcelona can make the Silva transfer finally happen

Yes but I'd rather it didnt happen. That's one area they need a player in desperately and Silva will sort that out for years. I'd be amazed if PSG sold him.

Silva would be a upgrade for them and Pique plays better beside an experienced defender who can instruct him ad keep him focused. Their fullbacks are such an important part of each attack that they will always be vulnerable to the counter-attack but Silva would be a great signing, I don't see PSG selling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.