Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull & grass =?

No, Fergie's cow and field analogy reworked doesn't apply. We've needed a CM for ages, Rooney has asked to leave twice, there's questions over his fitness dedication and his bullshit is a disruption, packing him off to Spain for £30M while adding a striker of Villa's proven class and experience for £8M is good business in my view.

Are we finally doing it? Are we finally getting excited over flights?

Are we finally doing it? Are we finally getting excited over flights?

It has now come to that, yes. We are one step short of someone sitting at the arrivals gate holding a sign saying "Senor Alcantara" posed as a private hire driver. However long that would take, that person would remain committed to this task.

It has now come to that, yes. We are one step short of someone sitting at the arrivals gate holding a sign saying "Senor Alcantara" posed as a private hire driver. However long that would take, that person would remain committed to this task.

:lol:

I'd be willing to do that if the Caf pays for my flight tickets to Manchester. I'm not even kidding, I'm bored enough to do it.

Argh, fine, I'll get there ASAP. Is the van equipped with the appropriate tools for me to give a proper welcome to Thiago?

Yes, we have a suit and hat, with a sign with his name on it. Also, there should be a man-sized sack, a large Victoria sponge saying welcome to Manchester on it and half a dozen roofies slipped inside. If that fails, then there is a baseball bat to make the job slightly easier, but only use it if he doesn't like Victoria Sponge cake.

Yes, we have a suit and hat, with a sign with his name on it. Also, there should be a man-sized sack, a large Victoria sponge saying welcome to Manchester on it and half a dozen roofies slipped inside. If that fails, then there is a baseball bat to make the job slightly easier, but only use it if he doesn't like Victoria Sponge cake.

Will do. However, I find it hard to believe he'll go for the Victoria Sponge cake. He's from the land of Paella and maybe you should have arranged for that or something similar to get his attention.

Will do. However, I find it hard to believe he'll go for the Victoria Sponge cake. He's from the land of Paella and maybe you should have arranged for that or something similar to get his attention.

Ah, good Thinking indeed. Change that to a bowl of Tapas then. But follow procedure above if he doesn't fall for the Tapas/Paella.

I read this morning (not Twitter, but some Football Gossip update on my phone) that we're in for Davide Astori from Cagliari.

For those who don't know of him, you'll be very excited to hear that he is a centre back.

I can't tell you if he's any good though.

We're going to sign every CB in the world til there's no more left to stop us attacking.

1011475_10200991830951536_547196697_n.jpg

Wenger: "It's up to the likes of Park and Chamakh to show they are ready when needed. They will get their chance."

If Wenger did say that, then Park and Chamakh are staying it seems. :D

There goes the Rooney swap deal! :rolleyes:
Apparently the fee is €5.1 million. Thats an incredible deal for Ath Madrid.

Wenger: "It's up to the likes of Park and Chamakh to show they are ready when needed. They will get their chance."

If Wenger did say that, then Park and Chamakh are staying it seems. :D

They'll contribute to trying to win a record 4th Emirates cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.