Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

We are telling him to ask to leave. His agent is saying he's happy where he is. Simple.
haha - you are like a dog to a bone mate

I think you have this the wrong way round but sure we will agree to disagree

haha - you are like a dog to a bone mate

I think you have this the wrong way round but sure we will agree to disagree
Eh? Tweet makes perfect sense to me but sure leave it. No point going back and forth over semantics. He ain't joining us either way.

For a guy that is supposedly a liar, he seems to get backed by quite afew very well respected Journos. Don't you think that's odd? considering he spews alot of crap, as you put it.

Which respected journos back him? The term respected journo is frivolous. Even Trancendi is classed as a journalist, which is a complete joke.

Half of these guys are click bait sensationalist employees trying to get more views for their boss.

A credible journalist can be judged by the accuracy of his news. Phil de brun chats far, far more garbage than substance. As does trancendi.

Phil said it should be done in afew days. Where as the article from the Daily Mail states he will sign by next week. Wouldn't you say Phil Brown was more accurate?

Actually he said on Saturday that Matic would most likely be a United player in the 'next couple of days' , this after there was nothing other than usual rehashed stuff in the press, I've followed him for ages & he has called plentiy right in the past, it's really not difficult to work out he isn't the usual itk crap.

Like you have maybe found though it's pointless defending on here, as people have a preset opinion of him, & out come the usual oneliners when his tweets are posted.

Which respected journos back him? The term respected journo is frivolous. Even Trancendi is classed as a journalist, which is a complete joke.

Half of these guys are click bait sensationalist employees trying to get more views for their boss.
Daniel Taylor of the Guardian newspaper. Well respected Journo who has known to be reliable aswell

Daniel Taylor of the Guardian newspaper. Well respected Journo who has known to be reliable aswell

And where has he backed him?

Is it a retweet of a random post? If so that doesn't suddenly make Phil de Brun a generally credible journalist.

Lads, can we stop arguing over Pilib De Brown?! It's derailing the thread.

I think he is a BS merchant myself but the mods have made it clear his tweets are allowed - if you don't like them, just skip past!

Now, give me my Perisic fix :drool:

Lads, can we stop arguing over Pilib De Brown?! It's derailing the thread.

I think he is a BS merchant myself but the mods have made it clear his tweets are allowed - if you don't like them, just skip past!

Now, give me my Perisic fix :drool:

:drool::drool:

He reads the last 10 pages of the Transfer Tweets thread and then regurgitates it back with a slight twist to make himself sound prescient. This guy should be on the blacklist.
Especially since he mocked Ed Woodward.

Didn't Matic want to leave last summer as well, but Conte convinced him to stay another season? They also offered Matic a new contract and he refused to sign it, so Chelsea could either have kept him against his wishes or sell this summer for a good fee. Pretty simple choice if you break it down like that.

Told them/they knew in January he wanted out so you can imagine that if they threatened to keep him he'd be pretty annoyed having finished the season.

Close to F5 O'Clock (F10 O'Clock UK Time) so we should be seeing more rumours in the next few minutes. Not too disappointed about Perisic. If Inter want to keep him, we should be after Balde.