Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Looks like it is done then. Just need Howard Nurse now to confirm that Mourinho is thinking of bringing Matic back to Chelsea and that should be confirmation from everyone.

I'm very happy with Matic signing. Hopefully get Perisic or another in before end of next week. Hopefully this allows the Fellaini sale to go through as Pereira makes up the numbers now. Pogba, Herrera, Matic, Pereira, Carrick with back up options like Blind and Fosu if desperate also Micky and Mata could do a job.

Loving this. barca being rattled. Now if only PSG would do the same to Real and Ronaldo. Couldn't happen to two nicer clubs.

Couldn't agree more. They got too used to getting whoever they want and never losing a player they want to keep. PSG rustling their jimmies is very enjoyable to watch.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how much we paid

I'm not really, we know we'll have overpaid to some extent.

He's the type of player we needed and his value to the team will be greater than his own ability. He enables the other players, Pogba and Herrera, to be more positive in their play knowing there is someone sitting behind them doing the dirty work.

I think Pogba in particular is going to make a lot of people eat their words this season.

How does the president of La Liga know what a team from another league know how much they make in revenue. I know it's kind of obvious that they don't make that much but still

uujGBHQ.png

Perisic posted a pic of his daughter who her name is Manuela but he put hashtag #Man Utd

But De Brun has Utd players on his show.....
The La Liga thing is mind boggling to me, imaging the FA complaining to UEFA if a club signed a player we wanted to keep.
The uproar alone...

Am I the only one who thinks we'll surely sign two centre mids if Fellaini leaves? Surely we're so light in midfield if he goes? I'm happy to see Matic, Herrera and Pogba start but I think we need someone else for sure.

Am I the only one who thinks we'll surely sign two centre mids if Fellaini leaves? Surely we're so light in midfield if he goes? I'm happy to see Matic, Herrera and Pogba start but I think we need someone else for sure.
Dendoncker just for the name

Glad to see the Matic deal seems pretty much done. That will help a lot. Still need a winger though.

Incredible that nobody from the press had a clue.

Lets be clear. That got posted this morning. Both Mirror and De Brun should be black listed.
Like I said De Brun have been slagging off the Glazers for years now saying they don't invest into the squad. Even made fun of Woodwards comment about us having the ability few clubs could do in the market. Douche bag really. He forgot we were all in for Griezmann until the transfer ban.