Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

I am aware of, and over that fact. I'm not fully in agreement, or at peace with it.

Precisely. It was obvious enough that you shouldn't have been forced to explain yourself, as so many others with similar feelings on the subject have had to do, umpteen times by now.

Chelsea are willing to pay 40 million Euro release clause. If the player wants to leave.

Neymar's father posted something on Instagram, which looks like a farewell.

Or something.

Why is our badge there? Confusing picture.
If you look really closely you might see there's a date next to the badges, and you'll notice that it's the same date that we are playing Barcelona on (in an hour and a half!)

Why would anyone do a summary of his Barca stats for a friendly.

Neymar's father posted something on Instagram, which looks like a farewell.

Or something.

"Good luck son.
Good luck Barca.
God chat."

I know we're a huge match for any team and player, but that's weird.

Good luck son.
Good luck Barca
God chat.

I know we're a huge match for any team and player, but that's weird.

Thanks for clearing that up. Looks like it's happening.

Jose wanted him last summer, now is the chance to get him at a low risk. But can we afford him enough playing time, specially when we already have Andreas Pereira in our hands?

If we are truly building for the future then personally, I don't think we can afford to let up the chance of getting a future star that if the current trend continues, will cost around £100m minimum if he lives up to the hype. However, you have to ask yourself WHY are Bayern selling? And why are clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona or even PSG in for him?

The chance of having a squad with him, Pogba, Martial and Rashford in is very appealing. If Pereira is ever going to make the grade then surely he has to be afforded serious playing time this season?

Save the money and play Lingard more often. He is not better than what we have already at the club.

I cant understand why people jump into conclusion and have prejudgment. Emil has been chosen in the team of the year in the Bundesliga beside Dembele, Kieta, Alcantara in the midfield but him beating all the the other three in scoring goals, assisting goals and creating chances. He is a quality player and he is many levels above Perisic.

I cant understand why people jump into conclusion and have prejudgment. Emil has been chosen in the team of the year in the Bundesliga beside Dembele, Kieta, Alcantara in the midfield but him beating all the the other three in scoring goals, assisting goals and creating chances. He is a quality player and he is many levels above Perisic.
If he was linked to another club we'd be hearing how great he is and how we are missing the beat by not being in for him.

Di Marzio:

"Juventus, Matuidi is the first goal (as confirmed by Marotta himself): ongoing contacts for the footballer who had been courted last summer and valued 20-25 million. At the moment, however, there is no negotiation with PSG that the bianconeri will face friendly in the International Champions Cup in Miami. The slopes are more difficult to get to Emre Can, which Liverpool does not want to give up, and Matic, for which United is currently favored."

Nothing new really but it seems Juve are definitely are out of the race for Matic. If Matic leaves now, it'll definitely be to United imo.

Probably his entire career stats. Bit weird and attention seeking ahead of a meaningless friendly game but then again it is the Neymar's..

Not even that, as far as my maths go. Unless they actually include friendlies.

Or actually, I haven't got the numbers for the club world cup.