Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Probably just wants a new experiment in EPL before retiring, nothing else. It's his last chance to play in England.

I thought so too, but his contract length indicates otherwise. Although it could probably just have been a form of insurance.

He said Dybala should move clubs at some point to fulfill his potential.

I know, but do you really think that's the reason he's leaving? I wouldn't particularly blame Juve for being ruthless although it does seem a tad of an overreaction. Or maybe not.

I know, but do you really think that's the reason he's leaving? I wouldn't particularly blame Juve for being ruthless although it does seem a tad of an overreaction. Or maybe not.
Well it is a bit suss that the links to him moving away from Juve ramped up after that happened. Maybe he just wanted to move and said that to try and force things.

I thought so too, but his contract length indicates otherwise. Although it could probably just have been a form of insurance.

Maybe he was intending to stay at Juve from the start but a chance has come for him to play in England and he decided it's worth the challenge more than playing in Italy.

So is anyone going to explain the Dani Alves situation? Why is he already leaving? @Bepi @JuveGER

Rumors are something went really wrong at half time in Cardiff, different backgrounds in the dressing room clashing for tactics for the second half. It ended in tears and South Americans now want out because of Italians' uber-defensive attitude. Cannot blame them, really, no fun playing for an engineering club if you are bigger than the club, love having fun and favour attack over defence. Add to this Alves being 34 and wanting a PL experience after Spain and Italy.

Smacks of an agent trying to create a situation.
His agent is known for talking too much.
I don't even think it's anything transfer related, Lewandowski is supposedly pissed for losing the top scorer on the last day. Would be the first time anyone seriously wants to leave based on that.

Rumors are something went really wrong at half time in Cardiff, different backgrounds in the dressing room clashing for tactics for the second half. It ended in tears and South Americans now want out because of Italians' uber-defensive attitude. Cannot blame them, really, no fun playing for an engineering club if you are bigger than the club, love having fun and favour attack over defence. Add to this Alves being 34 and wanting a PL experience after Spain and Italy.
So who do you think you'll get as a replacement? Or is there one already at the club?

If South Americans are not happy, let's go ask for Dybala... :rolleyes:

So who do you think you'll get as a replacement? Or is there one already at the club?

I do not think Agnelli & co were expecting this, nor they are going to strengthen the team this Summer for another CL deep run next year, also because the overhaul will come after 2018 WC with Buffon & partners retiring.

I do not think Agnelli & co were expecting this, nor they are going to strengthen the team this Summer for another CL deep run next year, also because the overhaul will come after 2018 WC with Buffon & partners retiring.
That's a fair statement, Juventus needs to see how to manage the new wave indeed. So this year, it's going to be "minimal" in term of mercato, correct?

Hasn't he said he has no interest in playing in the PL?
It's probably true, I don't know about it. But Pogba can call Dybala, if Morata comes, he can call Dybala... and Rojo and Romero can talk to Dybala.
It's not the same if you want to be out because something went wrong in the C1 final.

I love how mire reputable journalists have taken it upon themselves to shit all over sky whenever they post some dodgy rumour these days

Plan is to let him go for a monster fee during WC 2018 actually, so stay tuned. :lol:
Ah then Mbappe better move this year because I don't see Real spending a load of money on both.
Barcelona maybe? Bayern usually don't overspend and then, it's the EPL.

That's a fair statement, Juventus needs to see how to manage the new wave indeed. So this year, it's going to be "minimal" in term of mercato, correct?

I think a lot of youngsters will be examined next season for a new cycle 2018 onwards, that's why the contacts with Szescny, Meret, Schick, Spinazzola, Paredes, Bernardeschi etc. in addition to Rugani, Sturaro, Pjaca, Mandragora, Kean and the already bought Caldara and Orsolini. We are used to change a lot of players for keeping the books positive, though, the reak backbone being the managers (Agnelli, Marotta, Paratici, Nedved) and a very competent coach (Conte, Allegri).