Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I trust LvG, just yet. He made some ridiculous decisions in his first season and shifting di Maria out could be another (if the rumours are true). He's still got a lot to do to prove that he can be trusted as our manager.

Don't worry I don't agree with it one bit, but there isn't much we can do. More interesting I want to see what happens with Herrera, if he starts out of the team again, I think that would be a big kick in the teeth to the lad.

I'm not sure I trust LvG, just yet. He made some ridiculous decisions in his first season and shifting di Maria out could be another (if the rumours are true). He's still got a lot to do to prove that he can be trusted as our manager.

What would he have to do to gain your precious trust?

He has no hope with folks like you.

TBH hes not wrong though is he.
Rooney in midfield, no Herrera, 3 5 2.
There are plenty of positives, but we aint done anything yet, United need to be winning title in the near future, until then the jury will always be out. Especially with the amount of cash we are spending, it means he actually needs to be successful in the next 2 seasons IMO.

TBH hes not wrong though is he.
Rooney in midfield, no Herrera, 3 5 2.
There are plenty of positives, but we aint done anything yet, United need to be winning title in the near future, until then the jury will always be out. Especially with the amount of cash we are spending, it means he actually needs to be successful in the next 2 seasons IMO.

As it is with every manager bar a select few.

Van Gaal did his job last season. Including the best performance by a United side in years at Anfield.

Have some of you come out of comas? Playing 3-5-2, not playing Herrera for ages, the whole left side defender garbage, Rooney in midfield, shoehorning every big name player, square pegs in round holes...

As it is with every manager bar a select few.

Van Gaal did his job last season. Including the best performance by a United side in years at Anfield.

Like I said there were plenty of positives. We're on the up IMO, but we haven't done anything yet. Top4 was the bare minimum and that is what we achieved.
What was really good was that in the big games we we're kings again.

Have a said something preposterous? It's been one season, and I've seen some decent improvements but quite a few questionable decisions.

Just very over the top cynicism. You're not alone but it's very disheartening to read just how little faith people have in man who literally did what he was asked to do last season.

Have some of you come out of comas? Playing 3-5-2, not playing Herrera for ages, the whole left side defender garbage, Rooney in midfield, shoehorning every big name player, square pegs in round holes...

With regards to all of that: So fecking what? He still achieved the target - get United back into the CL.

He was experimenting and finding his way with the team which involved a lot of new transfers in. You'd think Ferguson never made a complete balls up before in matches.

Just very over the top cynicism. You're not alone but it's very disheartening to read just how little faith people have in man who literally did what he was asked to do last season.

He was actually asked to finish top3 if you want to go there.... I don't think people being skeptical about some of the things which he did (which were fecking weird) is so wrong. I think everyone here is generally please with the direction we are going in, including the performance of the manager.

EDIT: But I am not going to label him King/God for coming 4th, even though I think he looks to be doing a good job.

He was actually asked to finish top3 if you want to go there.... I don't think people being skeptical about some of the things which he did (which were fecking weird) is so wrong. I think everyone here is generally please with the direction we are going in, including the performance of the manager.

Top 3 was mentioned and should have been achieved in all honesty. But it made little difference to what the majority of the supporters cried out for at the season start.

"Get us back into the CL"

He did it. Give him a fecking break.

So LVG said its up to ADM and if ADM wants to go and LVG sells him it will again be LVG's fault. That's why LVG cant win with some of the posters who will always, in every situation, blame the club or the manager for sthing.

So now his mistakes or 'mistakes' (and for some there's a perfectly good explanation) are taken out and mentioned cause he still has a lot to do so the doubters can be satisfied.

Top 3 was mentioned and should have been achieved in all honesty. But it made little difference to what the majority of the supporters cried out for at the season start.

Its this bit I don't get, in all my posts I have mentioned positives. Just becauase I am not labbeling him a God yet, he needs a break? He has done nothing to warrant such praise yet IMO. He is on the right track though (again I am being positive about him)
The midfield reinforcements especially have been promising.

He has done some questionable things to be fair and he isn't immune to criticism yet. He got 4th which is the bare minimum you would expect after giving him £150m and Liverpool losing Suarez (and Sturridge with all the injuries).

No it's not "over the top cynicism". It's justifiable that some fans don't fully trust him, yet. We may have achieved CL qualifications but there were so many bumps during the ride. Some of which still worry me. What's to stop LvG making similar decisions/mistakes, again? What if decides that we may need to play 3-5-2, again? He's shown over the years he can be stubborn, so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes some more questionable decisions.

EDIT: But I am not going to label him King/God for coming 4th, even though I think he looks to be doing a good job.

LVG had a tough time, it isnt his fault that ADM didnt seem to give a crap about playing for MUFC after the 1st month or so, or RVP and Falcao were both out of form....if either went on a scoring run we would very well be in third. Some of the players didnt perform for LVG. I think he is doing a great job and next season I believe we will do even better.

Jeez guys, they're just saying he's still got work to do, as most would agree. I personally feel we're heading in the right direction and we've finally got our own style and system of play. Tactically he seems to know what he wants and I love that about him, but even within that there can be flaws.

The way I see it, we still have a long way to go and a lot of mistakes to correct. Rome wasn't built in a day, but then, Louis Van Gaal wasn't on that particular job...

You're acting as if we're calling for his head. I've simply stated that I don't fully trust him. That doesn't mean I want him out... or that his first season wasn't somewhat of a success.

He has done some questionable things to be fair and he isn't immune to criticism yet. He got 4th which is the bare minimum you would expect after giving him £150m and Liverpool losing Suarez (and Sturridge with all the injuries).

That is a fair comment. I expect us to do very well this season.

By the time Felipe's 2 year loan at Atletico expires his contract with Chelsea will be over. So basically they can just sign him for free then if they wish to. :lol::lol::lol:

Di Maria looks as if he doesn't give a feck about playing for MUFC.
I'd rather us keep and acquire players who actually want to play for us.

What does this mean? If he didn't want to play for us he wouldn't of signed.

After he left RM, he gave an interview in which he insinuated that he initially wanted to go to PSG but they didnt have the money to land him. He signed for us because we paid him the most, if PSG paid as much as we did he would have not come here. I think he should be sold and lets get a player who wants to play at Old Trafford.

He did basically admit that we weren't exactly his preferred destination. He wanted to stay at Real, and he would rather have gone to PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.