Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have too much money for sense now. "Oh DiMaria had a dodgy season so get lets get rid and get another shiny toy, it doesn't matter if he's our record buy and a worldclass player, we have plenty of wonga Van Man!".

Di Maria looks as if he doesn't give a feck about playing for MUFC.
I'd rather us keep and acquire players who actually want to play for us.

so what is better , having players in the team that want to play here or keeping players that clearly don't want to be here (if you believe what is being written)
Best player or not if a player want to leave then let him.

As @Stan Jefferson says, only the papers have spoken about how he doesn't want to be here. I've seen the actual player state the he wants to stay and prove himself to the club and it's fans.

I don't understand why people are mentioning Pedro as a striker option. He's played in a false 9 esque role for Barca a couple of times but he's not a viable option as a sole striker in our system. We need someone who's better at leading the line and playing with his back against the goal.

I expect us to get Pedro as a replacement for ADM but I still think we'll buy a striker on top of that.

As @Stan Jefferson says, only the papers have spoken about how he doesn't want to be here. I've seen the actual player state the he wants to stay and prove himself to the club and it's fans.

Funny how everyone seems to be neglecting this fact whilst stating that he doesn't want to be here blah blah, despite the only thing coming out of his actualy mouth being contray to such fact

I think it's pretty clear that De Gea was taken on tour to strengthen our position, but he won't play, and he's almost certainly not injured. It's also pretty clear that Di Maria wanted PSG from the very start, but they couldn't afford him last season. Now that they can, I'd expect him to leave as well. The issues we've had with Valdes mean that he'll be out the door soon too, so we will need a new 'keeper, and I think it's Romero.

The rumours of Pedro solve two issues we have, a replacement for Di Maria, and cover for Rooney. A while ago, before Di Maria was set to leave, Van Gaal said we were in for two more players: Romero and Ramos. Now with Di Maria leaving, it'll be three: Romero, Ramos and Pedro.

This way, Benzema to Arsenal and Reus to Madrid makes sense.
Bayern saying they will sell no other player to United makes sense.
Dortmund rejecting the sale of Aubameyang to Arsenal makes sense.
Barcelona signing Arda Turan as cover to replace Pedro makes sense.

But who replaces Ramos at Real Madrid? Otamendi?

De Gea obviously went to hospital to visit his sick grandma, and as LVG said he used him in the warm-up against San Jose but not to exert himself as he hopes that he plays against Barcelona
Pedro is not a replacement for AdM even if we sign him and as far as I know AdM has not left yet in addition to the fact that PSG cannot really afford him as they cannot lose money this season as they are not out of the woods yet with FFP unless they sell some players

Funny how everyone seems to be neglecting this fact whilst stating that he doesn't want to be here blah blah, despite the only thing coming out of his actualy mouth being contray to such fact

Obviously some random paper is more reliable than di maria himself.

I get the feeling LvG doesn't want him here, and, whilst we're not pushing him out of the door, we're not exactly convincing him to stay. Kind of stems from the first press conference (of the tour) where he should have approached the question regarding di Maria's future in a different manner. I think he's decided that he doesn't fit and that we could get a decent amount from PSG.

Ronaldo said that he would stay the summer he was sold to Madrid.

Well if Pedro's initial buyout clause was 150M, 90M for Adriano does make sense :)
Ya the buyout clause amounts are ridiculous. I don't believe though that Barca can realistically hold out for that buyout clause, as stated in that tweet. Doubt anyone will even pay 20M for him.

Ya the buyout clause amounts are ridiculous. I don't believe though that Barca can realistically hold out for that buyout clause, as stated in that tweet. Doubt anyone will even pay 20M for him.

There is no team on the planet who would even consider paying 90m, thats kind of the point.

We should pay the release clause for Adriano. IMO well worth it.

The only Adriano who is/was worth anything remotely close to that is Adriano Leite Ribeiro who played for Parma then Inter...that man was immese.

I think Pedro is going to be Van Gaal's surprise signing. Might also be why the Di maria links have intensified. I think with AdM we're taking a we'll sell only if you pay us a shitload of cash stance. I don't think Di Maria is desperate to move but I'm sure he doesn't having the option to join PSG if a deal works out.

Pedro is not a striker but he come into the category of an inside forward, and will probably play off the main striker

Following this logic then if AdM says he wants to stay and prove himself this means he wants to join PSG. If he says he wants to join PSG does that mean he wants to stay at United?
You're missing the point. Just because Di Maria said he'd say doesn't mean he will. There are no assurances in football.

I get the feeling LvG doesn't want him here, and, whilst we're not pushing him out of the door, we're not exactly convincing him to stay. Kind of stems from the first press conference (of the tour) where he should have approached the question regarding di Maria's future in a different manner. I think he's decided that he doesn't fit and that we could get a decent amount from PSG.

This is more what I see, but on here it seems everyone is spouting the Di Maria wants out stuff, if anything it looks to me like hes being forced out a little, a bit like RVP.
Fair dues to LVG if he believes that is what is best, but I don't get the ADM bashing and all this he doesn't want to be here nonsense tbh

That is the point, no-one knows, especially the journalists, but a lot of people believe whatever the journalists write, if it suits their agenda of course
Tbh, considering ADM's comments about Paris shortly after his move, I thought that we only got him because PSG were restricted by FFP and they couldn't clear their books in time to get the transfer done. With his situation at Madrid in mind, there's no way he could stay there. So we turned out to be the alternative. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to leave.

That is the point, no-one knows, especially the journalists, but a lot of people believe whatever the journalists write, if it suits their agenda of course

Whats worse its not even just the journalists, people think he is not trying hard enough on the pitch. Theres no way LVG would want to keep a player that is not trying enough. Funny enough, the guy people want D Maria to be replaced with is the guy that madrid fans and la liga pundits say doesn't work hard enough for the team - Bale.

Whats worse its not even just the journalists, people think he is not trying hard enough on the pitch. Theres no way LVG would want to keep a player that is not trying enough. Funny enough, the guy people want D Maria to be replaced with is the guy that madrid fans and la liga pundits say doesn't work hard enough for the team - Bale.

Caf logic, and ADM does actually work hard on the pitch tbf to him. In his sub appearances he was tracking back and getting involved.

Tbh, considering ADM's comments about Paris shortly after his move, I thought that we only got him because PSG were restricted by FFP and they couldn't clear their books in time to get the transfer done. With his situation at Madrid in mind, there's no way he could stay there. So we turned out to be the alternative. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to leave.

The first move was by PSG long before we signed him and as you say his situation at RM was becoming untenable. PSG are still some way from being clear of FFP

This is more what I see, but on here it seems everyone is spouting the Di Maria wants out stuff, if anything it looks to me like hes being forced out a little, a bit like RVP.
Fair dues to LVG if he believes that is what is best, but I don't get the ADM bashing and all this he doesn't want to be here nonsense tbh

I'm not sure I trust LvG, just yet. He made some ridiculous decisions in his first season and shifting di Maria out could be another (if the rumours are true). He's still got a lot to do to prove that he can be trusted as our manager.

The first move was by PSG long before we signed him and as you say his situation at RM was becoming untenable. PSG are still some way from being clear of FFP
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure their restrictions have been lifted.

I'm not sure I trust LvG, just yet. He made some ridiculous decisions in his first season and shifting di Maria out could be another (if the rumours are true). He's still got a lot to do to prove that he can be trusted as our manager.

He has no hope with folks like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.