Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jev @unitedbhoy He was interviewed by a French football programme, and we don't even know the questions he was asked...

Have either of you bothered reading the interviews he gave after joining? Or even his most recent interview? He's always stated that he's happy playing for Manchester United. Moreover, if he wants to leave, you can't blame him as it's been rumoured that his wife is unhappy, which seems to be the result of the break in.

Of course I read the article. Regardless of the last sentence about him being 'very happy' at United, those other quotes seem unnecessary. Why did he have to say about "But you never know, there is a lot of movement in football." or the main reason he didn't sign for PSG was money.

There no need for those things to be said. He is at United. All he should say when asked why he didn't join PSG is that Man United are one of the biggest clubs in the world, there's no other reason I need, or something along those lines.

If them quotes are accurate then that is disgustingly disrespectful to United.

"PSG, I think they had a money problem and they couldn't buy players," he told French station Telefoot. "This is the main reason I didn't go there. Playing in the French league would please a lot of players.

"Now I'm in the English league. But you never know, there is a lot of movement in football. You can never predict where you're going to play.

"There were a lot of clubs interested in me, a lot really. But Manchester United appeared and didn't go away. They absolutely wanted me and it happened."

"It could have been a good experience for me to go to Paris. I know I'm still young, perhaps I'll go to PSG one day. I don't know how it will all end."

http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/369355.html

Doesn't sound that enthusiastic about joining United in that interview.

If that is what he said then I wouldn't care less if we sold him, I'm glad now I didn't get Di Maria on my shirt I got Herrera!

He didnt even had to say that, his performances in the 2nd half of last season specifically gave a great indicator that he was not thrilled to be playing got Manchester United.

Not his full name I presume.:)
It was his full name it nearly goes all the way around.

He conveniently left out the following
Despite opting to leave Champions League winners Real for a club who failed to qualify for continental football this season, Di Maria is convinced he made the correct decision.

It's a different style of football here at Manchester United," he continued. "I'm very happy. I don't have regrets about leaving Real Madrid. I think I won everything I wanted with Real: La Liga, the Champions League and the Copa del Rey."
Thanks, that's makes better sense.

I personally hope he stays here but he has had opportunities recently to say that his staying but hasn't and LVG didn't help with his "Its a process" comment either.

The annual ''Ronaldo on the brink of United return'' rumour. People talk about the exhausting Gaitan rumours every year, but we've been linked with Ronaldo just as much in the past few years.

The annual ''Ronaldo on the brink of United return'' rumour. People talk about the exhausting Gaitan rumours every year, but we've been linked with Ronaldo just as much in the past few years.
Difference is Gaitan is shite and no one wants him, not even Benfica.

I personally hope he stays here but he has had opportunities recently to say that his staying but hasn't and LVG didn't help with his "Its a process" comment either.

Sometimes I think LVG should just give the non-committal answer or even give the boilerplate - "he's on another team, I won't talk about him". Not sure he's helping with the transfer negotiations, especially when it comes to ADM (if he's being sold to PSG).

Wolfsburg have signed Ricardo Rodriguez's brother Francisco from FC Zurich on a three-year deal. He's a midfielder.

He didnt even had to say that, his performances in the 2nd half of last season specifically gave a great indicator that he was not thrilled to be playing got Manchester United.
Well if he doesn't want to play for United or isn't as committed as he could be then he should be shown the door. It's the absolute bare minimum for a professional footballer in my opinion. The club owes you nothing.

Every summer Quaresma is either leaving or returning to Porto. I wonder why he's constantly leaving the club when he's been shite everywhere else. Almost like a chronic brainfart.

FWIW (not a lot) I think we will re-sign Ronaldo, but not until his current contract expires. How old will he be then? 34?

Ed wants him to come back too badly, and the way Ronnie takes care of himself, he will still be World-Class level. We will give him like £150k per week on a 2 year contract or something silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.