Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

That’s what he’ll be valued at. So we should sell him for 10m ye?
Valued by who? His value is the best that someone is willing to pay, and given the market for him (2nd rate clubs with no money) it's nowhere near £50m.

Valued by who? His value is the best that someone is willing to pay, and given the market for him (2nd rate clubs with no money) it's nowhere near £50m.
The guys still only 22 and one of the most deadliest finishers in Europe. 50m would be a bargain. He won’t go to a 2nd rate club. His next club is likely to be in the CL.

The guys still only 22 and one of the most deadliest finishers in Europe. 50m would be a bargain. He won’t go to a 2nd rate club. His next club is likely to be in the CL.
I'm with the other guy. Greenwood is a fantastic player but the entire world know that we want rid and we have a terrible hand in negotiations. He will go for 20m in my opinion, 30 max

Fans need to understand that there's not alot of money in the game outside of the Pl.

I'm with the other guy. Greenwood is a fantastic player but the entire world know that we want rid and we have a terrible hand in negotiations. He will go for 20m in my opinion, 30 max
Fair enough. I think we’re being robbed though if that’s the case.

One of the deadliest finishers in Europe? He is? Since when?

Everyone knows we have to sell Greenwood or we'll get massive media backlash, we have zero bargaining power. He'll go for 12m in the end I reckon.

Even if they did their highest fee paid on the last two years is €22m for Griezmann.
I was more disputing your statement regarding the big 3 not wanting to touch him. He'll go to a big club. My guess would be Juventus. We won't get a fee that reflects his ability or potential though of course.

Agreed, which is why we can’t really make statements like that because it’s been 3 years
Would be more of a doubt if he was coming back from a serious injury that might have effected his long term pace, mobility, ability to twist and turn, etc.

10 in 36 for a mid table team in a strong league like La Liga - after returning from his absence and having to rediscover match fitness and sharpness for a while of that season with no pre-season - suggests there's still a very good young striker there with already a lot of top flight experience.

We've been poor sellers (and buyers) for a good while now, so unless INEOS really start making a difference then I wouldn't be surprised if we as good as give another player away - but I'm also confident better sellers and negotiators than we've been could definitely still get a relatively good fee for him for his onfield ability, despite the off field issues that have led to his sale.

Last edited:
He literally got Mount firing in a Champions League success.
He literally can't if Mount ends up being injured for 90% of the season again. Not sure how anyone can get Mount firing if he's going to be unavailable for large parts of the season.

The issue with Mount hasn't been fitting him into the team...it's been getting him FIT.

Unless Tuchel knows some secret medical history the club is unaware of, then all the fancy formations in the world mean shit when he can't complete 45 minutes without breaking down.

No point spending 25m on him. May aswell put that 25m towards a really good solid DM. I’d rather have quality than quantity.
We need both, we can't have just one 6 in the squad. With Casemiro going as well we need 2 new midfielders or Amrabat and a top 6.

He literally can't if Mount ends up being injured for 90% of the season again. Not sure how anyone can get Mount firing if he's going to be unavailable for large parts of the season.
I’d be surprised if the injuries don’t ease up a bit once Ten Hag moves on. A season long injury crisis points to a training issue not back luck. Whether that’s his fault or the medical department it’s impossible to know completely, but he’s alluded to upping their physicality on a few occasions and it makes me think he’s over working them.

We need both, we can't have just one 6 in the squad. With Casemiro going as well we need 2 new midfielders or Amrabat and a top 6.
I get that but I was saying I’d rather us sign 1 quality DM to start with before splashing 25m on Amrabat which could leave us short for an actual upgrade in midfield. It should be 1 CB, 1 DM and 1 ST and then if we have any money left or whatever we make from sales then we can start looking at the depth.

That’s ETH staying then. Good. Now let’s get some good players and update the living daylights out of every facility and department and take stock again in a few months. I think this team will surprise people if we can somehow get a few good results to start us off next season. We are always in instant crisis mode. Let’s not do that again this year