Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loaning senior players is fine when they have no value at all, like Telles or Baily. But Maguire can still be a useful backup and he's an England international. If west ham can't afford to pay a reasonable fee or don't want to then feck them, we should find a club willing to pay or keep him

Loaning senior players is fine when they have no value at all, like Telles or Baily. But Maguire can still be a useful backup and he's an England international. If west ham can't afford to pay a reasonable fee or don't want to then feck them, we should find a club willing to pay or keep him
Yeah allowing a loan to a club who just pocketed £105m would be bad business. He's better in the squad than a loan as pathetic as that.

Yeah allowing a loan to a club who just pocketed £105m would be bad business. He's better in the squad than a loan as pathetic as that.
Loaning him out and Harry playing well means more suitors. Keeping him here when he won't play is just moronic. Obviously I would want a transfer fee, but Harry is a laughing stock and I am just perplexed that posters here think we'll get 40 million for him. He's also 30 years of age.

Loaning him out and Harry playing well means more suitors. Keeping him here when he won't play is just moronic.
He will play though, unless we sign another defender, which won't happen unless he's sold. He featured in 50% of all our matches last season

Loaning him out and Harry playing well means more suitors. Keeping him here when he won't play is just moronic. Obviously I would want a transfer fee, but Harry is a laughing stock and I am just perplexed that posters here think we'll get 40 million for him. He's also 30 years of age.
He will play. He won't play 40 games, but unless he's sold we can't buy anyone for the position anyway.

I don't think anyone legitimately thinks he's a 40m player truly, but he's worthy of a sizeable fee.

Also, how often do players aged 30 go out on a loan and then attract suitors willing to pay a fee? Especially with us? He's best placed moving now and finding a solution to play somewhere at a good level for the next 4/5 years.

How come clubs seemingly run out of money whenever they want a United player?
they’ve just sold Gareth Barry for 100m ffs

Replacing DDG and Deano with Onana and potentially Suzuki in one window looks great in my opinion.

We have removed the headaches of a very highly paid, declining legacy player and a very highly paid, young keeper who burnt his bridges last year.

If we sell Henderson for 20m as mooted, and DDG has gone, we’ll have signed Onana for a net 23m and removed 350k p/wk net from the payroll. Can’t argue with that. Significant upgrade that will pay for itself within two years.

If we sell Henderson for 20m as mooted, and DDG has gone, we’ll have signed Onana for a net 23m and removed 350k p/wk net from the payroll. Can’t argue with that. Significant upgrade that will pay for itself within two years.
This assumes we’re paying Onana 25k more than Henderson? If DDG was on 375k?

Happy that we may have our new number 1 before getting on tour. Happy to sell Henderson too.

We need now one or two other player to be sold (Fred and Maguire especially but the likes of Bailly, Telles, Williams and Elanga should bring some cash too)

I like how Romano has a profile pic of him on the phone. Really makes you think that this guy must be really busy and well connected.

I like how Romano has a profile pic of him on the phone. Really makes you think that this guy must be really busy and well connected.

I like how Romano keep himself relevant. He got the one’s following him and defend him and the one’s making fun of him. Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.