Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caf: GET RID OF OUR DEADWOOD!!

Also Caf: Not like that
Nice straw man.

It's perfectly logical to want to clear out the deadwood and also be upset about the club's inability to negotiate deals (in or out) as well as the tendency to hold onto players for significantly longer than we should.

Tier 2:

The link was originally from Bild (Tier 4):

Secretly he desires a restart at United? Yes, he's likely constantly briefed cnut journos trying to undermine the manager to get that restart. All he has to do is stop being a fecking waster and get on with his job.

I don't wish it upon anyone to go to Saudi, but I'd not say no if they come calling for him.

The team Man Utd cant field is stronger than the one they can field. I would argue that is rare.
Absolute bollocks of a statement.

Malacia, Maguire, Casemiro, Martinez, Mount, Eriksen, Lindelof, Martial.

The ones in bold are ones that would be in the first team if they were injury free. The rest would be on the bench, with the exception of one of Eriksen/Mount.

Absolute bollocks of a statement.

Malacia, Maguire, Casemiro, Martinez, Mount, Eriksen, Lindelof, Martial.

The ones in bold are ones that would be in the first team if they were injury free. The rest would be on the bench, with the exception of one of Eriksen/Mount.

Turned out both Shaw and Rashford was back against Liverpool. That changed it a bit. At the time, I thouht the following players were missing;

Lindeløf, Maguire, Martinez, Shaw; Casemiro, Eriksen, Mount, Bruno, Rashford, Martial

Still think the side below is one player short of giving the team we played with against Liverpool a difficult game.

Lindeløf, Maguire, Martinez, Malacia; Casemiro, Eriksen, Mount, Bruno, xxx, Martial

Turned out both Shaw and Rashford was back against Liverpool. That changed it a bit. At the time, I thouht the following players were missing;

Lindeløf, Maguire, Martinez, Shaw; Casemiro, Eriksen, Mount, Bruno, Rashford, Martial

Still think the side below is one player short of giving the team we played with against Liverpool a difficult game.

Lindeløf, Maguire, Martinez, Malacia; Casemiro, Eriksen, Mount, Bruno, xxx, Martial
People always forget Amad he would have got a lot of playing time this season

Call me mad, but I actually think Werner would be a very good signing for across the front line on loan. Especially with us playing on the transition.
He's a perfect match for our team; a forward that can't score.

He's a perfect match for our team; a forward that can't score.
Valid criticism, but I think if we're looking at between those 3, I think I'd probably pick Werner - because he'd probably be available on loan. Guirassy we have no idea if what he's doing would translate, Malen is a bit crap and at least Werner has played in the league before - albeit underwhelmingly.

The best we'll do is some disappointing loan deal for Werner.

More on Amadou Onana:

Source (Tier 2): Ferran Martínez

Onana's interest confirmed, reported by MD

According to MD, this is a summer deal and is not being considered for January because Everton do not want to lose him.

It feels strange to almost hope for loan-signings so we can get rid of them when they dont perform :)

This is madness
Maguire
Martinez
Lindelof
Varane
Shaw
Evans
And we want to add a 7th player who can play there ?
will ten hag ever see that our centre midfield is the reason teams slice through us, doesn’t matter who we have In defence

This is madness
Maguire
Martinez
Lindelof
Varane
Shaw
Evans
And we want to add a 7th player who can play there ?
will ten hag ever see that our centre midfield is the reason teams slice through us, doesn’t matter who we have In defence

Erm, yeah? Obviously.

Evans clearly is no short or long term solution for us. Lindelof clearly isn't good enough and Shaw is a great backup for Martinez, but he'll play left back when everyone's fit.

That leaves us with Varane, a 30 year old who spends more time in the treatment room than on the pitch, and Maguire, another 30 year old that we were doing our best to offload 3 months ago.

CB is quite clearly a priority position for us.

Erm, yeah? Obviously.

Evans clearly is no short or long term solution for us. Lindelof clearly isn't good enough and Shaw is a great backup for Martinez, but he'll play left back when everyone's fit.

That leaves us with Varane, a 30 year old who spends more time in the treatment room than on the pitch, and Maguire, another 30 year old that we were doing our best to offload 3 months ago.

CB is quite clearly a priority position for us.
Those players would be more than good enough if we had a working midfield
We are also not creating any chances and have zero control of games, maybe midfield would be best going off that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.