Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Legit question, where West Ham have found all the money? I don't recall them making any significant sales for quite some time already. Yet they have bought some proper players who could also play at CL level.

Legit question, where West Ham have found all the money? I don't recall them making any significant sales for quite some time already. Yet they have bought some proper players who could also play at CL level.

We've got a really strong wage ratio (I think its like 58%)

We still have yet to invest in the Rice money (net positive last year) and my guess is we may well be hedging the likelihood Kudus goes for very big money next summer.

Basically we should have lots to spend, one of the few cash rich clubs this summer.

Is Guido Rodriguez not a player we should have been looking at on a free? Good signing for West Ham.

Seems clubs don't Value our players as much as the value other club players, just look at how much West Ham just spent on Fulkar he's 30 and they are paying 25+m for his service.

Can anyone make me understand why our players are so under valued in today's market?

Seems clubs don't Value our players as much as the value other club players, just look at how much West Ham just spent on Fulkar he's 30 and they are paying 25+m for his service.

Can anyone make me understand why our players are so under valued in today's market?

It's most likely the wages. The higher the wages, the less likely a team is to pay a high transfer fee

We tend to overrate our players and want top dollars for them. Gallagher is a much younger and a better player is being sold by Chelsea for £33.xx m, while we want £30m for a lower quality player who'll be 28 in the middle of next season.