Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Exclusive.

Arsenal are one step away from Mikel Merino.

In the last few hours the English club has presented a verbal offer of 30 million euros plus bonuses and the agreement with Real Sociedad is close.

Mikel Merino has already said yes to the Gunners

Exclusive.

Arsenal are one step away from Mikel Merino.

In the last few hours the English club has presented a verbal offer of 30 million euros plus bonuses and the agreement with Real Sociedad is close.

Mikel Merino has already said yes to the Gunners

Another good, technical player for Arsenal. It's no secret to how they play the way they do. They just recruit very well.

they're going to be close to the complete team soon sadly :(
I was dead certain they would go for a new GK to replace Ramsdale couple of years and sure as hell they did, but was surprised they went for Raya instead of Costa. I think they only lack a clinical striker in the mould of Haaland now. They sort of tried to address it with Havertz but he isn't a natural goalscorer. If Sesko has a great year at Leipzig, Arsenal would definitely be in for him next summer.

Official: Pascal Groß signs for Borussia Dortmund from Brighton

It was always going to happen, so it is no surprise, but I'm gutted to see him go. He was our signing when we came up to the premiership and proved to be one our best.

Tier 2:

More info (Tier 2):

Exclusive! Niclas Füllkrug is seriously thinking about leaving Dortmund, for several reasons: West Ham offer contract until 2027+1, effectively two years more than Dortmund. In England, he would be the No. 1 striker. He doesn't have that feeling at Borussia Dortmund thanks to the signing of Guirassy. This week, Füllkrug had a conversation with Kehl, among others.

With a view to the 2026 World Cup - his last major career goal - "Fülle" also wants/needs to play a lot and has also spoken to the national team's coaching team about a possible move to West Ham.

The DFB star was initially sceptical, but is now open to the idea. Füllkrug had secretly hoped for a move from AC Milan for a long time, but the Rossoneri are currently unable to raise the necessary funds for a permanent transfer and have withdrawn from the poker game.

Murillo is a player that I like a lot. Think he’s a really smart and tenacious defender, who’s a real unit for his size. Very good on the ball too, and left footed. At some point last season I thought he was a potential uncovered gem of a signing, especially if Forest went down and he could be gotten for a decent fee.

His reputation has since soared, and consequently his fee is now 55-60m, which is far too much. He’s also quite similar to Martinez, but I believe without the ability to play LB. At 30-40m I would say he’d be near the top of my list of potential CB signings for long term squad depth. He only just turned 22 less than a month ago and is PL “proven” for what that’s worth. But at 60m, he becomes someone who really has to be first choice to justify the price tag, and he’s just too similar to Martinez to be his partner I believe.