Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

I was waiting for a non-aggregator Tweet, but it hasn't come out, so (Tier 2):

This was retweeted by Patrick Berger, who's a colleague of Plettenberg's.
j9SMROO.png

Source (Tier 2):

Borussia Dortmund talent Youssoufa Moukoko should and wants to leave. The statements from advisor Patrick Williams were clear. It is still unclear whether he will be loaned or sold permanently. This will be discussed in the coming days and weeks, depending on the club and the situation.

According to Sky Infos, Girona, Betis Sevilla, Real Sociedad, Southampton and Rennes are among those interested in the talented striker. Other clubs could also get involved...

The young attacker wants to play above all else in the new season - and preferably outside the Bundesliga. A move to FC St. Pauli is not on the cards.

Even 15 million would be too much :lol:

Of course McTominay earns much more than Smith-Rowe but we must get at least the same fee for him.
It’s not much more EMR on rumoured £40k per week, Scott on £65k but he will want £100k on a 5 year contract to join Fulham ?

I really like him. He's got a bit of everything and I would have like to see him at United on Saturday 2+1 deal. He's always looked good when I've watched him and he would be a good back up to Ramus.

Clearly not looking for another striker this summer

Source (Tier 2):

André: Fulham ‘cooks’ Fluminense and is confident of a deal for 25 million Euros (R$152 million); Tricolour, on the other hand, is still waiting for a new bid of 30 million Euros (R$183 million); the English believe that the Cariocas will give in during the final stretch of the transfer market.