Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Never seen him play. Since he is only half Danish I wouldn’t be so sure of his awesomeness.

:lol:

He's an interesting profile for sure. Looks like he combines the best of Petrovic and Sanchez. I wonder if he's the next man up for Denmark once Schmeichel hangs up the gloves at international level.

Extended quotes:

He’s definitely leaving soon. Would be disruptive to say he is leaving at the end of the season now. Hell wait until the season is virtually over before announcing it. He’s also probably still unsure of exactly when he’ll leave. Depending on how the season goes, he may want to stay another year for unfinished business. If they were to win another CL this year, I’m sure he’d say enough is enough. I think it’ll just depend on how the season goes. Likewise if he ends up feeling like he needs a significant rebuild to win the biggest prize again, he’ll probably also say enough is enough.

One way or another he’ll be gone next summer or the one after. There’s also the potential impact of the 115 charges ruling.

Does this mean Branthwaite might be leaving?
Think it's more a case of covering it if he does this summer but also long term planning for next too. Ideally we need a new CB anyway. Godfrey has gone and Holgate/Keane are likely to be moved on sooner rather than later. At least one will go this summer I reckon.

Youssoufa Moukoko's camp announces that the player will leave Dortmund this summer. They're looking for interested clubs in England, Spain, and Italy.

Source (Tier 2):

Tier 1:

In the last few hours, AC Milan have made their first official offer to AS Monaco for Fofana, amounting to €17m. However, the French club will not accept it, considering it to be significantly lower than the initial demand of 35 million.