Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 2:

Chelsea's first formal offer to Barça for Aubameyang will be around 19M plus around 5 in variables. Presented imminently.

Between the player and the 'blue' club, everything is on track: 'Auba' will see his salary almost double.

Translation:

Auba 33 years old, double the wages. I'm sure this will be hailed as a tremendous signing unlike Casemiro.

Auba 33 years old, double the wages. I'm sure this will be hailed as a tremendous signing unlike Casemiro.
Big wages, yes, but we are apparently only willing to pay £15m. Bit different than £52m + £350k a week like Casemiro.

This one looks like it’s just a matter of time now.

That's a good deal for Barca. Get a player they want for free and also get a transfer fee plus Alonso's wage would be cheaper than Auba's.

Good deal for both to be honest. We have been wanting to get rid of Alonso all summer. Would have been nice to get a fee but we get his wages off the books and we get Auba.

PSG have entered the race for Bernardo Silva (Tier 1).

Equation - too? - difficult, but Paris wants to believe

Translation:

Initial talks have already taken place between PSG's upper management (includes Luis Campos) and Bernardo Silva's camp. Silva is open to the transfer and has indicated this to PSG. PSG might be impacted by UEFA's FFP, which can make this transfer more difficult.

Highlight:

Full quotes:
There are talks [over a new contract], but I think given the situation where we come from, and where we are in the middle of the transfer period, I think it is the very best if I focus on my team and on sports and on being competitive. My people talk to the owners and take care of everything else. You know how glad I am to be here and how much I like it. So it’s a good thing.

On the Kudus links from yesterday:

Sources:

Tier 1:

Up to now, no club has reported to Ajax for Mohammed Kudus. And that is not necessary, because the Amsterdammers do not want to lose the midfielder. Departure is in principle unmentionable.

Tier 2:

Ajax gives a short answer to transfer rumour Mohammed Kudus: no club has officially reported in Amsterdam. Ajax does not want to lose the Ghanaian midfielder either.

Source: Jornal de Notícias
Screenshot-2022-08-20-at-10.32.40.png

• Roger Schmidt wants to keep Gonçalo Ramos.
  • However, Benfica are likely to sell him against Schmidt's wishes if they receive an offer of at least €40m.
  • This has gotten clubs like Wolves, Newcastle, and Southampton interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.