Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the French league being undoubtedly shit, and a footballing graveyard for top players, that's such a little bitch move by Bartomeu. Not surprising though. Barcelona, like Real, are a club full of prima donnas and snakes.
Win by any means necessary. It was a good move if they got their man.

Just throwing our hat in the ring as usual to spice up the deals.

When was the last time we loaned a player?

we don't need a CM right now unless Fellaini leaves this Jan, but that's looking unlikely.

Just throwing our hat in the ring as usual to spice up the deals.

When was the last time we loaned a player?

we don't need a CM right now unless Fellaini leaves this Jan, but that's looking unlikely.

For the first team, think Falcao was the last one.

Guys, why would we want a below-par performing midfielder from a relegation battling side in Ligue 1? Why?

Guys, why would we want a below-par performing midfielder from a relegation battling side in Ligue 1? Why?

I strongly suspect that the club have known all about Tielemans and monitored him since he was at least 16. A lot more goes into these transfers at times, and we may want to see where he’s at now ahead of a summer move. He’s been linked to us for years, we won’t judge him over the last 6 months.

Or of course, it could all be rubbish.

He's a very gifted midfielder in an under-performing Monaco side.

This is one of the deals that would go under the radar but if he performs to anywhere near his potential we could have our hands on a £50 million+ midfielder.

With McTominay not good enough, Pereira's future/ quality in doubt, Fellaini on his way out, Fred struggling, Herrera in the last year of his contract and no signs of him signing on; players like N'Dombele, Neves and Aouar having extortionate price tags he's very much a midfielder I'd be looking at when planning for the future.

Tielemans under the right team and manager could still be a really good player.

A loan, meaning if Ole passed the test and chosen to become the next permanent manager, could Tielemans be his first signing? Not bad of a signing I think.

It's high time we make some low key try before you buy signings like gazillion other teams out there utilize. Chucking 50m for likes of Fred has gotten us nowhere.

I personally like Perisic and think he has been a good player for years now.

He is very direct and has great pace on him. I warmed to the idea of him coming to us under Jose.

Sure he isn't a big name, and he has gone a bit under the radar up until the last 3/4 years, but he doesn't really get acknowledged for being a good player on this forum.

My view exactly, not a big name, but I think he would be very effective for us. Direct, tracks back, has a goal in him. Wouldn't mind if he came to us.

If it is true we can not make signings, just loans? Then signing Tielemans makes some sense, but not by much. It is debatable if he is even better than Pereira at this point. I'm not sure.

Makes no sense. Arsenal has a permanent manager and CB's, they should sign players. I read somewhere Ole only could sign players on loan.

Arsenal don't have money that's why they can only loan players. It's been reported by reputable sources.

Maybe because he's 21 years old, one of the better players for his team this season (played better than plenty of our players) 2nd top scorer with 5 goals from CM. More of a goal threat than Lingard, Ander, Mata and Sanchez this season and given Monaco's situation potentially available for a cut price or a loan

Come on, as long as Levy's there we're not going to be quoted a reasonable price for any Tottenham player. It'll just be the Alderweireld saga all over again. Come summer he'll have 1 year left on his contract but I'm sure Levy would ask for > 100 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.