Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, a 30 years old, and on the left, and for probably a large sum .... that ship has sailed a couple of years ago.
He’s been absolutely gash this season too.

Juve skint? :confused:
The reason they're whoring Higuain out is because if they don't sell him by the end of the season another big name has to go to balance the books due to Ronaldo. Higuain is the highest paid player at the club behind Ronaldo, then you've got Dybala and the others which they'd rather not lose.

The reason they're whoring Higuain out is because if they don't sell him by the end of the season another big name has to go to balance the books due to Ronaldo. Higuain is the highest paid player at the club behind Ronaldo, then you've got Dybala and the others which they'd rather not lose.
That’s just good business, if they don’t need him, sell him.

I’m not convinced that they’re skint

Perisic will be 30 next month. I don't see any reason to move for him really, especially with Inter's ridiculous demands.

Zaha hasn't played regularly on the right in years. According to whoscored.com he hasn't even played a single game there this season.
He technically has a free role for Palace. He starts as a striker but always attacks from the flanks. Rarely does he stay upfront with his back to goal.

That’s just good business, if they don’t need him, sell him.

I’m not convinced that they’re skint
If they don't sell Higuian in the summer and he ends up going back there after his loan they have to sell someone else (if they can't move him). Meaning Dybala or Pjanic or someone has to go instead as they can't afford the wages.

They've effectively put the club in jeopardy by signing Ronaldo, wouldn't call it good business but it's a risk for sure.

I know we want to get good value for our players, but Darmian's price is only going to depreciate as he gets nearer the end of his contract. He doesn't get any games so other clubs know we want to get rid of him and upgrade. A reduced transfer fee is better than none at all.

Not if we give him some games. Not like we're well stocked at RB anyway. He's one of four fullbacks in our squad. Defensively he's the best one. Maybe Ole can talk some adventure going forward into him.

Perisic will be 30 next month. I don't see any reason to move for him really, especially with Inter's ridiculous demands.

Other than to be a temporary fix aimed at buying lads like Chong a little more time. Would be ok with that to be honest. If we can get him for a decent price of course, which Inter are unlikely to go for. Paying 50 odd million for a decent but not amazing 30 year old winger is plain stupid.

If they don't sell Higuian in the summer and he ends up going back there after his loan they have to sell someone else (if they can't move him). Meaning Dybala or Pjanic or someone has to go instead as they can't afford the wages.

They've effectively put the club in jeopardy by signing Ronaldo, wouldn't call it good business but it's a risk for sure.
They are hardly the same club who have bought before they sold. I just find calling a club who just spent 100m on one player skint a little strange

How can we not sell him for that? He’s an international right back, still relatively young. It’s just over £10m whilst the likes of Chelsea can get 35m for a youngster with the same length of contract left. It’s a joke.

We want rid of Darmian, Juve don’t want him that much.

Chelsea want to keep CHO, and Bayern want him relatively badly.

Simple enough to understand why there’s a difference.

They'll buy Coutinho from them in the summer for some ludicrous fee to get their own back. :lol:

Unless they pay the full £400m (buy-out clause) then Coutinho isn’t going anywhere. Also Coutinho would have to agree to be move.

PSG wont do anything because they cant do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.