Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: what the feck.

Richest league in the world, they regularly finish top 4 (well...) and they expect hangouts from rivals?

It's like the one guy in a group of mates but really isn't your friend, who's got a good job but he still asks you to lend him a fiver for the bandit, cnut.

:lol:

€1M a month
I'm sure the idea is to only get clubs who are interested in buying and not someone who'll take him on loan for cheap and then lowball us saying he has just a year left on his contract.
He has a certain value with 18 months left and it'll go down with 12 months left in his contract. If someone wants him now, they have to make up for that difference.. sort of.

As an Atlanta United fan would love to see Almiron play on the premier league. He has the talent to make it just not sure if he will cope with the intensity of the EPL.

TBF this forum goes up in flames when we let seasoned internationals go on the cheap too.

By all accounts, we seem insistent on making a profit on him, with very little basis from what he’s done here. Not to mention the money is so negligible that it’s almost cruel to keep stalling his career. We were apparently offered £10m in the summer and refused. We paid £12m. Let him go home.

We already said, that we only can do loans in winter.
So this could be realistic. Looks like we search a CB and an offensive player.

We're not going to loan a defender to a team we're competing with for a Champions League place.

United absolutely desperately need a DOF for transfers , this current model has no plan and is just not sustainable in the long run. I know everyone wants us to sign new players and get the De Gea's and Martial's signed up but the number of people sitting on the bench doing nothing while making silly money is just ridiculous. We can't get rid of any of these guys and somehow some of them have actually ended up getting extensions .

United absolutely desperately need a DOF for transfers , this current model has no plan and is just not sustainable in the long run. I know everyone wants us to sign new players and get the De Gea's and Martial's signed up but the number of people sitting on the bench doing nothing while making silly money is just ridiculous. We can't get rid of any of these guys and somehow some of them have actually ended up getting extensions .

The club must be working on bringing in a DOF. I agree there is too much deadwood on high wages but I have faith that players will be cleared out when a permanent manager is appointed.

Regardless I hope there is serious effort going into recruitment for the summer right now. We can't wait until July to start looking into targets for the new manager, it'll be too late. Hopefully some headway is being made on bringing in a top CB at the very least.

Messi, Pique, Busquets, Sergi Roberto.

That’s four in their starting XI.

Frenkie De Jong might as well be too given his qualities. Will fit Barca and that midfield perfectly.

Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal, Arthur, Sergi Roberto, Alena, Puig and now Frenkie De Jong with possibly Rabiot getting there on a free(!)... that’s a crazy amount of talent for now and the future.

Says he writes for Grup 14 which seems a moderately sized Barcelona outlet. Also seems pretty respected by everyone except you, from my list for example he's followed by Guillem Balague, Sam Lee, Duncan Castles, Oliver Kay, James Robson, Graham Hunter, Ian Ladyman, Sport Witness.

I think KM is getting himself confused, he’s had plenty of insider knowledge before. He’s a total Barca fanboy and a freelance journalist. He’s put his neck on the line here saying no de jong so we shall see.

So how's that Rafael Hernandez thing going on now lads?

We'll probably need to just take a hit on some of our players and practically give them away.

When £110m spent on Laporte and Stones isn't enough.

I would be angry if City got him and not United.

Whilst not being angry, I'd be disappointed if we aren't in for probably the best young central defender in Europe who looks to have genuine leadership qualities, on top of a great all round game. I'd honestly have him over any other player in his position, his potential is huge and he really does seem very down to earth kinda guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.