Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
They quoted their source - Di Marzio, who is as reliable as you can get.
They were putting his name on the end of all sorts of bollocks during the summer just so people thought it was a genuine quote. Turns out he hadn't said half the stuff they were tweeting. If he tweeded it then where is his tweet?

So how's that Rafael Hernandez thing going on now lads?
It seemed pretty likely until last night. Barca have obviously caved and agreed to pay an obscene amount which has swung it in their favour.

Obviously he got this one wrong but I don't think he is a poor source when it comes to Barca, he definitely get's insider knowledge from somewhere.

They were putting his name on the end of all sorts of bollocks during the summer just so people thought it was a genuine quote. Turns out he hadn't said half the stuff they were tweeting. If he tweeded it then where is his tweet?

My naivity trusting them when they named a source!

We wont be in for him, as usual. Then Ed will complain he only pays big bucks on CBs like Varane, when there is one right in front of him
I don't know why anyone is surprised. We do not know who the manager is going to be, if we are getting a DOF. We takes ages renewing the contracts of our actual good players, not the ones who will snatch your hands off if you just let them brew the tea. We have loads of players that should be gone and should have been gone last summer, but haven't. The club is in a complete limbo at the moment. You then just hope by summer all the seriously good players haven't gone and we are not then left to sign future deadwood.

If Dortmund can get Zaha why aren't we competing? Would be a huge improvement for our right wing. If he's not still mad about his time at the club that is.

Except Utdxtra guys don't do that. They posts only when someone reports the news.

Anyways here it is

Turning to the defense, however, are confirmed the rumors on the Inter survey for Matteo Darmian . The Manchester United has dictated the conditions: 6 million for the loan and 6 for the right of redemption , with payment of the hiring all borne by the club. The request, however, is considered excessive by both Inter and Juventus, which in recent days had come forward for the former player Turin.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-inter-adrian-silva-gagliardini-darmian-miranda

Not everything is tweeted, they read the report, filter it and post only Manutd relevant bits.

Zaha hasn't played regularly on the right in years. According to whoscored.com he hasn't even played a single game there this season.

I know we want to get good value for our players, but Darmian's price is only going to depreciate as he gets nearer the end of his contract. He doesn't get any games so other clubs know we want to get rid of him and upgrade. A reduced transfer fee is better than none at all.

I feel really sorry for Darmian. He's essentially killed his career at United and gone from the first choice Italian right back to a forgotten man who only really seems to garner interest from Italy and they don't seem to be willing to pay his value. He's been the absolute epitome of a pro with us and not once moaned, even when he's wasting his peak years. It just shows how bloody tight Juve and Inter are and that they don't really want him all that badly, 12 million for him in two installments is absolutely nothing and I don't blame the club if we refuse to value him any lower, because if anything we're already being kind with that valuation.

I feel really sorry for Darmian. He's essentially killed his career at United and gone from the first choice Italian right back to a forgotten man who only really seems to garner interest from Italy and they don't seem to be willing to pay his value. He's been the absolute epitome of a pro with us and not once moaned, even when he's wasting his peak years. It just shows how bloody tight Juve and Inter are and that they don't really want him all that badly, 12 million for him in two installments is absolutely nothing and I don't blame the club if we refuse to value him any lower, because if anything we're already being kind with that valuation.
They're both skint at the moment. Shopping in the bargain bins and not willing to pay the wages.

Inter had their chance to cash in.. too late now.. Both Inter and the player's agent missed out on a pretty big payday.. Poor them.

Perisic was a Jose choice and one we were reluctant to buy even when he was here. You can bet your ass he's been struck from the club's transfer targets now.

Status
Not open for further replies.