Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped by a manager who can't stop making decisions nobody understands yeah. They'd give Herrera and Matic a run for their money. Easily better than Fred, Fellaini, McTominay and Pereira. And for the two of them they paid what? About what we paid for Fred alone? Also, I'd have Aubameyang over Lukaku any day of the week.
Being better than our 4th /5th best midfielders isn't a medal of honour and they'd give two midfielders everybody agrees we need upgrades on a run for their money?
Yeah, no thanks.
They still have the worst midfield out of the top 6

Being better than our 4th /5th best midfielders isn't a medal of honour.

It is if they are about on par with our third best midfielder yet the two of them combined cost the same as our fourth best midfielder alone. They're both young and in their first season too. Just face it, he's done well for Arsenal.

It is if they are about on par with our third best midfielder yet the two of them combined cost the same as our fourth best midfielder alone. They're both young and in their first season too. Just face it, he's done well for Arsenal.
So they're cheap and decent?
So what's so special about them? Im still confused here.
And no, they're not better than either Matic or Herrera before that argument starts.

So they're cheap and decent?
So what's so special about them? Im still confused here.
And no, they're not better than either Matic or Herrera before that argument starts.

Have you even watched them? Didn't you watch us play them back in December? Torreira was their best player that game. An absolute pain in the arse for us. Guendouzi outperformed Matic defensively. Again, that's in their first PL season and they're 19 and 22. Loads of potential. I don't get why you can't just admit that they were good buys?

Torreira is a good buy, but Guendouzi seems like a proper Arsenal player. By that I mean, he'll look great for the first 6/12 months then will live on that reputation for the rest of his career.

Have you even watched them? Didn't you watch us play them back in December? Torreira was their best player that game. An absolute pain in the arse for us. Guendouzi outperformed Matic defensively. Again, that's in their first PL season and they're 19 and 22. Loads of potential. I don't get why you can't just admit that they were good buys?
They're decent but no more than that. Not the gems you make them out to be.
West ham beat us and Arsenal completely outclassing us. Let's fight for Nobel!
Torreira wasn't even a hidden gem, he had a good world cup and moved for 30m which is a big fee in Italy and he's playing like a 30m player.
Again, both dropped for inconsistency and have been routinely run over in the EPL.
Credit for being young I guess. That's an achievement?

I like Torreria but using our game against them shouldn’t be a barometer of judging their quality. Our entire squad played below par under Mourinho this season.

Dropped by a manager who can't stop making decisions nobody understands yeah. They'd give Herrera and Matic a run for their money. Easily better than Fred, Fellaini, McTominay and Pereira. And for the two of them they paid what? About what we paid for Fred alone? Also, I'd have Aubameyang over Lukaku any day of the week.

I honestly can't say I'd play Aubameyang over Rashford at the moment. Can't believe I just typed that.

Barcelona confirm loan signing of Kevin-Prince Boateng.

How far in the past did they have to go to get that phone ? Guessing far enough to a time where Boateng was considered a talent.
Oppo is their mobile partner/sponsor.. they make some beautiful phones.. what is with that monstrosity?

Surely is Lozano is the better of PSV’s wingers? Not sure they have the quality to make it. I mean Depay couldn’t step up from the Dutch league and many others have struggled in recent years.
I think it's a bullshit story tbh.

Surely is Lozano is the better of PSV’s wingers? Not sure they have the quality to make it. I mean Depay couldn’t step up from the Dutch league and many others have struggled in recent years.
There were a few Dutch users here who mentioned him over players like Neres and Lozano, when everyone was on their hype train. It's all about mentality, Depay did a rap video about reaching a certain number of followers on Instagram, says what you need to know about his mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.