Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't KPB a forward and Suarez a midfielder or does Boateng play as a midfielder too?

He is a weird one. He is switching between striker, attacking mdifielder and central midfielder on a yearly basis with the clubs he is playing at. In Italy, he is more a striker or attacking midfielder, while in the Bundelsiga he used to play in central or attacking midfield. Sometimes he also played on the wing.

11m for a 29 year old, in his last year of his contract, who we bought for 12.7m?

In what world is that bad business?

Edit: Ok 14.7m in today’s euros.

In a world where a world class centre back has gone from £30m to £90m. Thus start point for average full back is 3 times what we brought him for, take off some for age, lack of play time and last year of contract. £15m is probably the minimum we should expect, but frankly £11m is close enough. Get rid!

He is a weird one. He is switching between striker, attacking mdifielder and central midfielder on a yearly basis with the clubs he is playing at. In Italy, he is more a striker or attacking midfielder, while in the Bundelsiga he used to play in central or attacking midfield. Sometimes he also played on the wing.
They will sell him to China for 30 mil next year. All planned. :D

Arturo Vidal and KPB in the same midfield. :drool:

Good luck whoever they will kick... umm... „play“.

In a world where a world class centre back has gone from £30m to £90m. Thus start point for average full back is 3 times what we brought him for, take off some for age, lack of play time and last year of contract. £15m is probably the minimum we should expect, but frankly £11m is close enough. Get rid!

Yeah, I do get we should be getting a bit more, but to recoup the majority of the transfer back is good enough for me!

The replies to this are hilarious :lol:
Dxb8sRwWoAYDJsD.jpg

:lol:

Possibly outside bet on a Utd link being thrown up since his leaving and our restructuring correlates time wise, but since Bayern are probably going to finish 2nd this year, that usually means their drawing board is thrown out the window, let alone going back to it and he’s more likely to be a part of Bayern’s football directorship in the summer.

Yeah, I do get we should be getting a bit more, but to recoup the majority of the transfer back is good enough for me!

Well it's not just the money recouped, its the salary we are saving. That certainly frees up a space and some budget to get a more effective player.

"#Chelsea and #PSG agreed not to go to war for the signing of Argentine Leandro Paredes (24), both offered 35m €. #Zenit order 50m €. The midfielder wants to go to London and ask for his departure to lower the number, but the Russians want to retain it and offer to renew."

Status
Not open for further replies.