Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are wild they need all the bodies they can :lol:

Seems like the perfect premier league player for a team in the bottom half of the table, with little money to spend, in desperate need of goals and not willing to get a proper striker.

Perfect for Newcastle i reckon.

wtf

from Frankfurt to Sassuolo to Barca at the age of 31 :eek: such a weird and unexpected move.

I sometimes dont understand Barcas transfer policy.

What's difficult to understand about this one though?

It's a 6 month lon. They were looking for an experienced player that won't complain if he doesn't get minutes, he's there just in case Suarez gets injured or needs rest. Buying a young prospect and giving him no minutes is just asking for another Alcacer situation. The club is looking for a Suarez replacement in the summer, but not right now.

What's difficult to understand about this one though?

It's a 6 month lon. They were looking for an experienced player that won't complain if he doesn't get minutes, he's there just in case Suarez gets injured or needs rest. Buying a young prospect and giving him no minutes is just asking for another Alcacer situation. The club is looking for a Suarez replacement in the summer, but not right now.
KPB is nowhere near Barca quality though, that's what makes it difficult to understand.

KPB is nowhere near Barca quality though, that's what makes it difficult to understand.

Neither was Paulinho. In fact that transfer was ridiculed by many, but it turned out fairly well.

I suspect this loan deal will too.

Given what I mentioned before it's not hard to understand. He will play very little as Suarez plays almost every match.

I was sure he was on his way to Bayern. Would indeed be welcome here. DoF anyone?
Yeah we don't want Arsenal cast offs. On top of that, he's a bit of a Klopp character, wears jeans instead of a suit, listens to metal, doesn't really conform to things. He's only good for pillaging Dortmund anyway.

Yeah we don't want Arsenal cast offs. On top of that, he's a bit of a Klopp character, wears jeans instead of a suit, listens to metal, doesn't really conform to things. He's only good for pillaging Dortmund anyway.

Amazing arguments right there. You're absolutely right. I mean, who buys Guendouzi and Torreira? And fecking Aubameyang of all people. What a knob. Definitely shouldn't go for him. Also, we should sell that jeans and a t-shirt wearing Metal loving De Gea cnut. He's not United material.

Am I missing something?

Amazing arguments right there. You're absolutely right. I mean, who buys Guendouzi and Torreira? And fecking Aubameyang of all people. What a knob. Definitely shouldn't go for him. Also, we should sell that jeans and a t-shirt wearing Metal loving De Gea cnut. He's not United material.

Am I missing something?
Are those Arsenal players supposed to be impress anybody?

Am I missing something?
There's nothing wrong with any of the things I listed, just merely trying to paint his character. Put it this way, he was promised to become the technical director at Arsenal once Wenger went, that hasn't happened for some reason and he's still just a glorified scout, due to that he's decided he's off. Now if he's not good enough for the promotion that Arsenal earmarked him for, why should we pick him up?

Plus, those players wouldn't get in our team anyway, with the possible exception of Torreira on a good day.

Are all the contract (and rumoured) contract renewals the biggest vindication of Solskjaer's management yet? The squad clearly think highly off him if they're all willing to sign on and keep putting in shifts like they have been.

You must be kidding. They are fantastic players. To be honest, Arsenal's problem this year is their defense. Guendouzi and Torreira are bargain signings.
They're constantly overran in midfield and both have already been dropped for being inconsistent.
They're neither here nor there.

We should sack De Gea then, if metal is your barometer of a United man.

They're constantly overran in midfield and both have already been dropped for being inconsistent.
They're neither here nor there.

Dropped by a manager who can't stop making decisions nobody understands yeah. They'd give Herrera and Matic a run for their money. Easily better than Fred, Fellaini, McTominay and Pereira. And for the two of them they paid what? About what we paid for Fred alone? Also, I'd have Aubameyang over Lukaku any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.