Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
«Total agreement», that’s probably the best thing a muppet can hear! Roll on summer :drool:
:lol: yes,its the best.Only 6 months to finish with this nonsense and start the summer market :D .Unfortunately there will be 5 o 6 total agreements until the end of the season

Morata loan is supposedly an obligation to buy, so we have in effect got our money back yes. Top work from Marina.

It's just an option and not an obligation. If Morata is good and worth the price, they’ll pay it. If Morata is shit, he’ll come right back to you and you’ll sell him for peanuts in the summer, so really the deal is nothing special from Chelsea's standpoint.

Oh, it’s Chelsea and not Bayern offering £85k per week. What a shock that they reported it 180 degree differently yesterday
TBF you have to apply your own critical thinking, their source will know it's high but a specific figure in their story just sounds better.

11 mil for Darmian? We don't know how to sell players
The issue is more often we don't know how to sign them without throwing great bags of money at the player. When we come to sell them nobody will pay them what we did without getting a reduced transfer fee.

I'm not a fan of Darmian but I don't agree with loaning him, neither Valencia, Young or Shaw are filling me with confidence and Dalot is yet to have played enough games to know what he can do, Darmian is 'steady' and a 'decent' player, so unless Juve want to buy him then tell them no (loan) deal.
I would agree with this

Valencia has regressed so much that Darmian has become relatively important backup

his versatility is important even at CB too when you consider our injury issues

TFM couldn't get a game in that terrible Fulham defence and Shaw/Dalot haven't been great in terms of fitness

11m for a 29 year old, in his last year of his contract, who we bought for 12.7m?

In what world is that bad business?

Edit: Ok 14.7m in today’s euros.
International full back who can cover 2 positions and even central defender. 29 for full back means that he can play 4 more years at current level. And with Valencia out of picture i would keep him.
As i said; this is bad transfer for us

I don't see it happening in January.

Darmian is an important squad player at the moment. Unless we bring in reinforcements (and we almost certainly won't) it makes no sense to lose an active option from the bench.
Pretty sure if Darmian is going then we'll be recalling Fosu-Mensah as Fulham don't want him.

International full back who can cover 2 positions and even central defender. 29 for full back means that he can play 4 more years at current level. And with Valencia out of picture i would keep him.
As i said; this is bad transfer for us
He probably wants to go back home as well, remember. No one has ever paid more than 15m for him his whole career, I don’t see why that would change now.
We could bring back TFM as well for a squad role, as Damien says. Gets 60k a week off our books and some money back.

Pretty sure if Darmian is going then we'll be recalling Fosu-Mensah as Fulham don't want him.
If it comes down to TFM vs Darmian, it's not much of a competition.

One's an Italian international. The other can't get a game for the worst defence in the Premier League.

I'm all for giving youth a chance, but defence is our weak point so we can't afford to fanny about in that area.

An injury crisis isn't a worst case scenario. It's a current reality. It would be remiss of the management to get rid of a player who's even a tiny bit better or more experienced than the alternative.

Last summer I would have loved that tweet but I am so disenchanted with that topic...
Again 6 months with the clause of 222 million.
He always begins these statements in the same way
" There is always speculation about me. Ever since I became a professional footballer there has always been speculation that I would quit other clubs"
and then he adds chips

Status
Not open for further replies.