Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Weird pic to use. With it saying Schalke you'd naturally assume it is the player in blue but that is a pic of when Rudy was at Bayern so is behind Goretzka, the focal point.
It’s like they googled his name and this came up as image.

Morata loan is supposedly an obligation to buy, so we have in effect got our money back yes. Top work from Marina.

Morata loan is supposedly an obligation to buy, so we have in effect got our money back yes. Top work from Marina.

I’d be investigating that as a crime personally. So many dodgy deals involving Chelsea.

Not sure what to make of him. Atletico had a brilliant recruitment scheme going when they were a low budget outfit buy seem to have stagnated once they've had the budget increased to Elite levels. Can't think of any big money signings that have really worked out. Makes one wonder how he'd deal with the crazy expectations and huge budget at United. Atletico still rely on their old horses and have signed a lot of great players without them really making it count.

It would be necessary to know exactly which signings were his decision and in what percentage the demands of Simeone had to do.
I think Simeone is not a coach for big budgets.
At the end I feel he would play the same with or without Lemar

if Morata deal is not working out so well for them, they'll come after Lukaku, I am sure.

Can't help but think there's something dodgy going on with Chelsea's transfers. They get ridiculously good money for every player they sell no matter how crap they've been. We can't even give our crap players away.

«Total agreement», that’s probably the best thing a muppet can hear! Roll on summer :drool:

I doubt you're a real Madrid supporter. And I'm not sure if you translated the article but it says Real Madrid (not United) have a total agreement with Militao.

I doubt you're a real Madrid supporter. And I'm not sure if you translated the article but it says Real Madrid (not United) have a total agreement with Militao.

Ehrm, I know! I was just saying that the phrase «total agreement» is :drool: for a muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.