Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the dreaded 29..
Young is 33, Valencia is 33, Matic in 31. Plus replace Jones and Smalling,
Oh the dreaded 29..
I don't mind the age honestly, we need an experienced CB with our reckless defenders who can't play from the back. It's just the price and any return in a few years. If he wins us trophies, I don't care.

So is this £60m a tabloid ‘Manchester United transfer fee’ £60m, i.e. the transfer fee plus add-ons, plus player wages, plus signing-on fee, plus agent fees, plus VAT, plus Stamp Duty, or are we meant to be actually paying £60m for him as a transfer fee?
Plus gas money for the trip from London.

So is this £60m a tabloid ‘Manchester United transfer fee’ £60m, i.e. the transfer fee plus add-ons, plus player wages, plus signing-on fee, plus agent fees, plus VAT, plus Stamp Duty, or are we meant to be actually paying £60m for him as a transfer fee?

Oh yes indeed, the manchester united inflation! If it was Shitpool or Chavskie would be given as £30m and described as ‘deal of the season’ whilst posing rhetorical questions like ‘Has there ever been a better deal done in history?’

Alderweireld is not being reported anywhere else. Can’t get excited.

It's bollocks IMO. Refers to a competition with Barca when the latter have already signed Malcom and Sarri has already shot down the prospect of the move.
Yeah Bates wrote another article saying that Chelsea are in pole position for Zaha. Not sure how they can sign both Martial and Zaha.

Yess!

If we do sign him, Mourinho can't use the excuse of Woody not giving him the resources he wants.

I still can't wrap my head around £60m for a 29 year old (soon 30-year-old) who hardly played last season, and was a 3rd choice centre back.

It's not my money I guess...

Alderwerield would comfortably be our best CB, and was 1st choice for Spurs when fit.

Also £60m is barely more than Everton paid for Richarlison or Sigurdsson. It's hardly crazy money at the moment.

We could make about £20m+ this week for doing nothing if Zaha and Januzaj move.

According to Simon Mullock.

I'd love to see City get bend over a barrel like the small club they are but who the feck does Sterling think he is? :lol:.

Let's be realistic. Apart from being a good dribbler he's kinda shite. Elevated by City's fantastic season but how ever this guy who can't shoot the ball to save his life managed 20 goals will be the biggest mystery of the PL ever.

We could make about £20m+ this week for doing nothing if Zaha and Januzaj move.
Funny if we fund Tottenham’s move for Zaha by paying over the odds for alderweireld. That would be some top Woodward work.

If we get him for a daily mirror 60m that is incredible value. Reverse engineering that probably means we are paying about 8m up front with 1m add ons, 15m in assumed wages if he stays until he's 41 and double it for conversion to euro to dollars to Malaysian ringitt and back

He can play on the right and moved there quite a bit during the WC. I'm told it's not his strongest side but he can nonetheless.

Most 2 footed player in the World Cup, would definitely prefer over Willian but hey both would improve our starting 11!

Part of me wishes it isn’t true because we are stocked with CBs, and what we really need are more goals. But wouldn’t mind Toby, plus it weakens Spurs.

Part of me wishes it isn’t true because we are stocked with CBs, and what we really need are more goals. But wouldn’t mind Toby, plus it weakens Spurs.
This was my impression of what United needed going into this season. You looked pretty strong defensively last season, although some of that was due to De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.