Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should start a Key 103 rumour United are willing to pay Messi's buy out clause. Deal with them PSG style.

Wow, so many good tweets
Mina for 45 million and Barca still want Pogba.. hopefully Barca won't ask us for Pogba in return for Mina :nervous:
Looks like it's going to be a great day, can't wait for this fecking window to end

Obvious bs is obvious, yeah imagine us funding Pogba to Barca transfer by buying Mina of them.

That scenario sounds as plausible as a straight swap deal of Phil Jones with Messi. Like the Glazers and Woody were born yesterday and they'll pull their pants down and bend over to get fecked by Bertomeu willingly.

Think so. Like every other Italian club they overprice their players because they think they'll get a lot of money out of it, it seems. Kinda weird when they rarely sell players for that sum, and surely would want a hefty sum coming in. Which was the last player that got sold from the Italian league to a league abroad for a hefty sum? Pogba?

Yeah that sounds about right. Maybe have to go back to Kaka and Shevchenko before that

Well, there's the most expensive keeper of all time, which happened 2 weeks ago. ;)
It depends how we define hefty sum, Jorginho cost Chelsea a lot more than Shevchenko. (you can't compare the markets then and now of course)

Surely that kind of “source” is ban worthy in the back of that alone?
And not even a hint of the Vidal signing amidst their Pogba crap as if to showcase how shit their sources really are.
We will carry on this narrative until the end of the week where we can claim the closing of the English window has ended our chances...not that we made it all up

Castles still thinks that we will get Alderweireld.

Frankly, if weare indeed looking for a centre back, I will be terribly disappointed if we don't get Alderweireld. The only thing that appeals to me about the idea of getting a center back is the need to bring organisational experience and ball playing skills to our defence. Alderweireld ticks both boxes pretty well. Mina does not from all I gather.

Don't think the Spanish media is aware that our window closes within a week. We aren't selling Pogba if we can't get a replacement in.

The Spanish media don’t take common sense into consideration, all they see are there own deluded desires.

And not even a hint of the Vidal signing amidst their Pogba crap as if to showcase how shit their sources really are.
We will carry on this narrative until the end of the week where we can claim the closing of the English window has ended our chances...not that we made it all up

Yep, good point about the glaring absence Vidal storey.

Nothing really new here, but restating Toby was/is first choice. Also Marca, so eh. At least its a tweet about us!! :drool:

The desperation stakes at these ‘club affiliated’ sources is beyond laughable. I feel a blanket ban to deprive them the oxygen of clicks is long overdue.

I can’t get excited about a CB signing with all the more pressing issues in our team.

Depends on the CB for me. I’m more excited for Alderweireld than either Sandro or Willian. If it’s Mina we’re talking about than I agree with you.

I'd walk away from the Toby deal this week just to prove a point to cueball, take him for 25m next summer.

Alderweireld clearly wants to leave, and an unhappy player in a dressing room is never good, specially when a club is asking for way too much.

I can’t get excited about a CB signing with all the more pressing issues in our team.

I’d normally agree but our team would benefit massively from actually having a competent leader back there who’s good on the ball.

Cheer up mate, just think of that drive a week today :lol:

Spent 4hours driving 120 miles to Wales yesterday so i will deffobe leaving 7-8hours next Fri!!
I remember the southampton opener two years back. Left around 2 and just about got in for kick off!!

Well, there's the most expensive keeper of all time, which happened 2 weeks ago. ;)
It depends how we define hefty sum, Jorginho cost Chelsea a lot more than Shevchenko. (you can't compare the markets then and now of course)
The keeper is a good point, forgot about him. But I'm thinking in the lines the prices quoted for Koulibaly (over €100 mill), Belotti last year (pretty sure it was around €100 mill), Savic (€150 mill) and so on. Seems like they're overestimating what they can get for a player having a good season. Take Belotti as an example. If they had sold him last year for a bit less then what was quoted, they could made an insane profit on him. Instead, they outpriced him and he stayed and scored 16 goals less this season.

That scenario sounds as plausible as a straight swap deal of Phil Jones with Messi. Like the Glazers and Woody were born yesterday and they'll pull their pants down and bend over to get fecked by Bertomeu willingly.
You say that, but I bet in the sea of the stupid tweets that rumour still wouldn’t be the most ridiculous.

You've been blowing your load over the prospect of signing Maguire for the last week. Think you're just feeling deflated because he's no longer on the radar :lol:

How do you know, out of interest?
Just because the press have suddenly moved their "Know nothing" bandwagon onto back Aldy and Mina? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.