Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidal replaces paulinho who has gone back to china.

Wpuld be happy woth dembele of martial goes
Wouldn't want to deal with barca at this time. They will certainly demand Pogba

Btw, get the 'i' key fixed :P

When there are constant rumours of a player not being happy or being linked to different clubs over a considerable period of time and the player (and in some cases, the club and or manager) never comes out to out rightly deny it, you just know there is some truth in there somewhere. If Pogba does not leave this Summer (and I don't doubt we could still witness some last day crazy, never-been-seen-before swaps and deals in this transfer window), my guess is that he'll be gone pretty soon.

On a bit of a lighter mood, Jose seems jinxed when it comes to French players most recently. First was our rumoured failed attempts at getting Mbappe and Griezmann. Then Martial and Pogba (according to repeated rumours) seem unhappy and want out. :lol:

I actually think something will happen today.

That's the spirit!

Still another week left, and I'm balls deep in my belief that a muppet-inducing game of musical chairs is about to happen, with Chelsea, Madrid, Spurs and United all involved.

BELIEVE.

Oi Saivet, 'move forward from his time at Palace', what you on about?! :D

He's gone from a player with potential and a reputation for being lazy to an England international playing at a World Cup, despite missing about 4 months of the season through injury. There is plenty he can still learn with us and if we keep Zaha I think we can finish in the top 10 quite comfortably. We gave everyone a 7 game head start last year and finished 11th ffs.

I just noticed after reading this that Fulham don't actually have a recognised senior left back in their squad. They had Targett on loan (from Southampton) last season.

Still believe our ultimate goal is Alderweireld.

There is no way Maguire is worth £65m. Don’t care what people say about the market. He has no experience at the highest level, as in Champions League. £50m at most.

Can't most tweets be classed as "gossip"?

Unless they're from club official accounts

A lot of the gossip based journos are banned though. The true source of Mina is Mundo Deportivo which is a terrible outlet even respective to the ones we have here.

It's just misleading when it says BBC and then in small font "gossip" at the bottom.

Ronaldo Vieira. Must have been a right transfer muppet to name their kid Ronaldo if their last name was already Vieira. Give it a couple of years and we'll have the likes of Messi Batistuta and Maldini Van Persie knocking around.
His twin brother's name is Romario

Status
Not open for further replies.