Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is? Literally nothing has happened with regard to the shit you reacted to.

Take a chill pill dude! You always seem quick to jump on people.

I'm sure there are loads of people that just get a bit miffed with all the speculation. It's no big deal!

Pogba cost us €105m BEFORE the market exploded, is tied to the club until 2022 and is coming off a very good WC.

the notion that a Pogba transfer is "possible" is ridiculous. Not going to happen.

The notion that a Pogba transfer is "possible" is ridiculous. Not going to happen.

Maybe if they offer us cash plus Messi so we can ping long balls up to him, we might consider it.

It's so ridiculous, imagine how much money they'd have to pay to actually get Woody's golden goose :lol:

I'd be fine with sending Willian to United if we replaced him with Zaha. Think both United and Chelsea get better with those moves.

Didn't Mourinho say in a press conference that if Darmian wants to go he won't stop him? If so I can't see any truth in the rumour Mourinho and the club want to keep Darmian against his wishes.

Yes he did. Also, Darmian seems like a decent chap who is always professional and just wants to go home. José seems to like him (on a personal level). We need a fair offer, that's all.

I'd be fine with sending Willian to United if we replaced him with Zaha. Think both United and Chelsea get better with those moves.

I'd be happy with that. Zaha is the Neymar of Crystal Palace though, can't see them parting with him for a fair fee this late in the window.

Didn't Mourinho say in a press conference that if Darmian wants to go he won't stop him? If so I can't see any truth in the rumour Mourinho and the club want to keep Darmian against his wishes.

I'm sure the club are happy to sell but according to a lot of the speculation many clubs in Italy seem to want players on loan with an option to buy, which of course mean they can f off.

And Spurs miss out on another main target.

I'd be happy with that. Zaha is the Neymar of Crystal Palace though, can't see them parting with him for a fair fee this late in the window.
Think we have quite a few players they'd be interested in to sweeten the deal. Maybe RLC back there on loan. Better there than staying here and not getting consistent game time.

I think that’s just what they meant by selling Dembele means they would go for Pogba. Although it’s most probably bullshit.

Obvious bs. We have 6 days for window to shut, there is no way Pogba will be sold at this time.

We have a sell-on clause on Zaha, so some of that money we get from the Zaha deal would be going back to Chelsea for William. It might work out good for all parties except Crystal who won’t want to lose their star.

Since the cnut Raiola started hawking Pogba around.
Not really. Their transfer policy has been to sign big names for some time now.

They began last summer looking for a #6/#8 in verratti, lost Neymar a LW, so decided to buy a #8/#10 in Coutinho and a RW in Dembele.
This summer they wanted to buy a #10/SS in Griezmann, when that failed they wanted to buy a #8 as in Pogba or Pjanic or SMS. Then they went after a RW, when they already have a young inexperienced inconsistent RW

Its clear that they are not working towards a formation and planning on buying players to play in that formation, instead that are looking at whoever is available and how they can fit them all in

We have a sell-on clause on Zaha, so some of that money we get from the Zaha deal would be going back to Chelsea for William. It might work out good for all parties except Crystal who won’t want to lose their star.

This makes sense. I'd much rather see Zaha head to Chelsea than to Spurs. Especially if it means Willian coming our way or Hazard heading to Spain.

Or...we take up our option Zaha and bring him back here. I have vague memories of Jose being annoyed that LVG got rid of Zaha. If we're moving to a 5-3-2 then Lukaku, Sanchez, Zaha and Rashford is a great rotation.

This makes sense. I'd much rather see Zaha head to Chelsea than to Spurs. Especially if it means Willian coming our way or Hazard heading to Spain.

Or...we take up our option Zaha and bring him back here. I have vague memories of Jose being annoyed that LVG got rid of Zaha. If we're moving to a 5-3-2 then Lukaku, Sanchez, Zaha and
Rashford is a great rotation.

You certain we have an option on Zaha?

You certain we have an option on Zaha?

Nope, I’m not certain. Read it on here in a few threads and took it at face value. Regardless, if any Zaha move eventuates seems like a tidy sum of cash is coming our way. We’ll end up doubling or tripling our investment.

Vidal replaces paulinho who has gone back to china.

Wpuld be happy woth dembele of martial goes

Utd do not have a buy-back clause on Wilf and the sell-on clause is between 20 and 30% so I am told. As far as any Chelsea offer goes, it would take £45-50m plus RLC on a permanent deal or £70-75m cash to tempt us I think, and even then only if we could line up a winger and a striker in the time we have left.

FWIW I think Wilf would want to consider a move if a bid came in, but I also don't think he's desperate to leave and if we did reject it he'd get over it pretty quickly. With 4 years left on his contract we are in as strong a position as we can be. Let's see.

Reactions: KM
Status
Not open for further replies.