Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a guy who realises the best way of moving is to sign shorter contracts too
I called this recently. With prices of players going up you're gonna see more and more players running down their contracts and leaving on frees or weird deals. Like Meyer. Like Sanchez.

If getting Vidal means they stay the feck away from Pogba then I'm more than happy. I hope Pogba will stay here for the rest of his career but that is very unlikely especially with that fat bastard agent of his. I'd be bitterly dissappointed if he leaves.

I called this recently. With prices of players going up you're gonna see more and more players running down their contracts and leaving on frees or weird deals. Like Meyer. Like Sanchez.

Yeah I called it too, that an release clause will become more common.

Also would work in our team. Let's hope United are investing in either of those two.

I can’t think of any player less suited to the current incarnation of Manchester United than a false 9 Dries Mertens. So I’m not sure how you conclude that he would work in our team.

Koulibaly on the other hand...

I just having a feeling that on Wednesday night the caf is going to explode as it turns out that we're close to Alderweireld.

Status
Not open for further replies.