Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
When there are constant rumours of a player not being happy or being linked to different clubs over a considerable period of time and the player (and in some cases, the club and or manager) never comes out to out rightly deny it, you just know there is some truth in there somewhere. If Pogba does not leave this Summer (and I don't doubt we could still witness some last day crazy, never-been-seen-before swaps and deals in this transfer window), my guess is that he'll be gone pretty soon.

On a bit of a lighter mood, Jose seems jinxed when it comes to French players most recently. First was our rumoured failed attempts at getting Mbappe and Griezmann. Then Martial and Pogba (according to repeated rumours) seem unhappy and want out. :lol:
When is his contract up?

When there are constant rumours of a player not being happy or being linked to different clubs over a considerable period of time and the player (and in some cases, the club and or manager) never comes out to out rightly deny it, you just know there is some truth in there somewhere. If Pogba does not leave this Summer (and I don't doubt we could still witness some last day crazy, never-been-seen-before swaps and deals in this transfer window), my guess is that he'll be gone pretty soon.

On a bit of a lighter mood, Jose seems jinxed when it comes to French players most recently. First was our rumoured failed attempts at getting Mbappe and Griezmann. Then Martial and Pogba (according to repeated rumours) seem unhappy and want out. :lol:

Raiola is a pimp.

If Barca do want Pogba I hope they still have their Neymar money

That's exactly how I feel. Another season of practically every attack coming down the left.
And you must wonder, is there really nobody else who could improve our RW position? Of course there is, fecking Shaqiri for 12m would have improved us if anything else.

Has Jose gone through his tactics for the coming season with you? Otherwise how on earth would you know what this ‘we’ you speak of requires or not?
Do you go out and ask the same questions to every other poster who shares his/her opinions on what kind of signings utd need?

And seriously, just have a look at the CBs other top teams have in their squads. They are capable ball playing defenders. If you don't think we need to have that ability in our defenders then I don't really have anything to say.

Also to answer your question, No - Jose hasn't discussed any tactics with me.

I had a feeling that with Ronaldo moving it would cause a domino effect for big clubs but literally nothing has happened. No real drama at all

Man City have a good side at the moment but are still so small time. Pep and his salty tears overs Alexis.

I had a feeling that with Ronaldo moving it would cause a domino effect for big clubs but literally nothing has happened. No real drama at all

Likewise. Yet all we've had is Higuain on loan to AC Milan. :lol:

I guess it was on Real really to kick-off the domino effect by targeting a big name to replace him. Seems at this point instead the plan is for Bale to miraculously stay fit and replace him, whilst giving Isco a bigger role and maybe more gametime to develop Asensio and even Vinicius Junior.

Nothing doing today...and weekends always "ease down"

See you on Monday folks!

wtf? :wenger:

Did he want personal messages from the players or something?

I hope that was sarcasm?
Chelsea operates under a different system. Their directors and other scouts could have been against the transfer, which is highly likely.
There is doubt that Higuin can adapt to the PL at his age.

Sarri might have fancied him, he is there as coach (and cares less about doing transfers), as he stated earlier.

fecking hell what is the point of debating anything on here when you get comments like this? All the guy is saying is you lack somebody with the ability to bring the ball out and play from the back FFS.

'I think we need a CM, we only have 1 in the squad'
'Oh has the manager been through his tactics with you? Has he 100% indicated that he plans to play with any CM's whatsoever?'

Between shit like this and the 'why do you care how much the club spends on a player' bollocks I've been seeing a lot of lately, we might as well all just pack it in and not bother commenting on transfers at all.

There's opinions and there's those who belive they know exactly what the club needs. There are also over sensitive people who seem offended by inoffensive questions asked of others.

How are charltons signings looking this summer?

Basically he'd agreed terms with City before Sarri went to Chelsea, Sarri wanted him at Chelsea so they offered him more money than City. Basically, Jorginho chose money over Pep.

Yeah, pity city don't offer players any money anymore. Playing for Pep may be the greatest thing that can happen to a human but it sadly doesn't put bread on the table.

Likewise. Yet all we've had is Higuain on loan to AC Milan. :lol:

I guess it was on Real really to kick-off the domino effect by targeting a big name to replace him. Seems at this point instead the plan is for Bale to miraculously stay fit and replace him, whilst giving Isco a bigger role and maybe more gametime to develop Asensio and even Vinicius Junior.

Tbf they can just wait until the premier league transfer window closes and low ball clubs for whoever they want. Why wouldn’t they?

Status
Not open for further replies.