Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem Spurs and Levy have is that Alderweireld has a 25m release in his contract from next summer onwards. And I believe foreign clubs can begin negotiating a free transfer from that point forward, too. And so if he wants to make money on him, he should sell in the summer. The problem United have is that Spurs would literally prefer to sell to ANYONE (even Arsenal and Chelsea) than United. Look at the Bale situation - we offered more than Real - our bid was rejected. Lots can still happen but unless Levy gets desperate (or needs the capital for new signings) I don't see them accepting a bid of less than 60m from United.

They can't. £25m is the release clause for any club, foreign or domestic, next summer. And even £25m will be more than doubling what we paid for him.

Where did Cit receive over 30mil from players sale? Only heard they sold Maffeo and a GK for around 10mil each

Apparently Gunn to Southampton for 11 million.
Maffeo to Stuttgart for 9 million.
Angelino to PSV for 5.5 million.
Kayode to Shakhtar for 3 million.

So under 30 million according to transfermarkt.com
They also sold Bersant Celina for 3 million pounds, rising to 4. That then amount to aprox 30 mill...

Meyer confirmed for CPFC, is this what it feels like to be a transfer muppet? :drool:

That Boateng rumour is the most ludicrous thing all window.

He's physically cooked. The travesty isn't just wanting to have anything to do with him but paying 55M for that privilege.

Even worse is the reporting that Bayern apparently reject the chance to get an incredibly talented 22 year old for a rapidly declining centre back no one wants. This surely is generated by Bayern to try to drum up some tiny bit of interest in Boateng, but it's just so unbelievable it's laughable.

PSG is considering Boateng. Classic "Insert United name, hope other clubs bite"
FFS we don't need another mediocre CB. I'd take Kimmich or Alaba

Hmmm, i'll say again that I feel a future United goalkeeper should probably be going to somewhere bigger than Setubal at the age of 22.
It's about getting game time. As he is, he's at best second choice for some better clubs. Why would we send him to somebody's bench?

This Bonucci back and forth stuff smells fishy to me.

how have they convinced higuain to go to Milan.
It's like City swapping Aguero and Zinchenko for Hazard. Just never happens.

I wonder if Woodward and Jose are sat back somewhere smugly knowing they've got something sorted, and no one is on to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.