Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the classic reddit user: create multiple accounts > try "predicting" a few transfers correctly with the help of lesser known local new outlets > get famous > pretend to predict something obnoxious > watch the odds tumble > bet opposite to the rumor they started > profit.

I wish we stopped falling for this ever so often.

This is the classic reddit user: create multiple accounts > try "predicting" a few transfers correctly with the help of lesser known local new outlets > get famous > pretend to predict something obnoxious > watch the odds tumble > bet opposite to the rumor they started > profit.

I think you are massively overestimating this guy.

I'd be surprised if you could lay a bet like that very easily. Is it even on the exchanges? the odds on him staying don't move the same way.

I kinda doubt a Smalling next club market exists anywhere. Can anyone find one?

Paddy Power has one that has a move to Wolves backed down to zero. It was probably only created this evening following the rumours.

Imagine losing Ronaldo and Modric in their prime in the same window... Damn.

I am convinced, all these united transfer rumors are being planted to gauge the Caf reaction. So posters in the future can quote who said what about a player leaving/staying etc... There is no other logic.

Then Real go balls deep for Eriksen...would’ve loved him at United.

Eriksen isn’t anywhere near the same type of player as Modric, and he will never been half the player Modric is. Eriksen makes the attack tick when he is given time on the ball, he is completely useless when he isn’t. Modric controls every game he plays, huge difference, and that’s why he has won like fifteen Champions Leagues.

I don't understand all the smalling hate on here, Jones is so so much worse. Smalling is brilliant in the air and allot of the time does well defensively, ok he's a shit footballer ala bringing the ball out etc but he can bloody defend.

IF THIS IS TRUE, then Mourinho will go for it tbh. It's like Sanchez, you can't refuse such a player.

Why would Real sell or Modric want to leave?
Modric might want a new challenge. Thing is we won't sell. Period. Especially not to a club that can only do business with loan+option to buy. Unless inter manage to sell joao mario and vecino for outrageous money, this is a non-starter

I don't understand all the smalling hate on here, Jones is so so much worse. Smalling is brilliant in the air and allot of the time does well defensively, ok he's a shit footballer ala bringing the ball out etc but he can bloody defend.
For some time now, on here it's a cool thing to hate something about this club. Be it Woodward, Mourinho, a player... or all. There is a sub ABU culture going on for some reasons

Modric might want a new challenge. Thing is we won't sell. Period. Especially not to a club that can only do business with loan+option to buy. Unless inter manage to sell joao mario and vecino for outrageous money, this is a non-starter

This. Inter are a pathetic club tbh. Want extortionate fees for most of their players, yet want everybody they sign on loan first.

Would love Modric to finally play for us, he’s still a class act. If the Thiago links had any legs to it surely we wouldn’t hesitate to get involved

You are real fan?:confused::confused:. How i missed that?

A lot of Smalling overrating going on here... The guy is shit.. said it last year our worst CB when all are fit and firing.

And he gets so lucky with his shirt pulling all the time in the box.

A lot of Smalling overrating going on here... The guy is shit.. said it last year our worst CB when all are fit and firing.

And he gets so lucky with his shirt pulling all the time in the box.
Never then. Which leaves him as our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.