Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalling is the single most reliable defender we have. He's going absolutely nowhere.

Honestly, if we get rid of Smalling and Rojo I the same week I’ll wank myself silly to the point where they have to create an entirely new Sex Offenders’ Register for me.

Also can't see Smalling accepting a move to Wolves at this point of his career. He's far better than that.

Probably this explains why he was suddenly out of playing 11. Sure to go and hence mou pulled him out of starting 11 ?

Remember, this is the same caf that was spitting of the prospect of signing Mane 3 years ago, Perisic last year and so on ... this is the same caf that wanted Pedro and had a meltdown when he went to Chelsea, the same caf that wanted Morata and was shitting on Lukaku last year.

So yeah, i think we can safely say that our scouts would have better judgment than the caf on a player that someone your regular Joe in here knew only during this world cup.

We'll see at the end of the year how this year's signings will perform, anything before that would be too early, especially before even signing them ...

Well put. I was one of those not wanting mane or perisic, but would take either right now. We have to trust the management and back Jose. He is the one who bought the likes of drogba, essien, Salah, kdb in the first place. So he knows a good player when he sees one.

Lets just pray the board delivers him one or two of his targets...

Keeping Jones is just the most baffling thing I can think of.....Christ, we may as well sell both, Jones will be injured again by September anyway and will miss most of the season.

People seem to be pulling this from this thread . Looks like the guy got Moutinho to Wolves right before it was announced.

Some random posts Smalling is leaving for 50 million and everyone seems to have bought into it.

What if he'd posted Messi to United for 250 million?

Honestly, if we get rid of Smalling and Rojo I the same week I’ll wank myself silly to the point where they have to create an entirely new Sex Offenders’ Register for me.

doesnt mean much unless we get a top class replacement. Not sure a backup Barca dont seem interested in keeping will cut it

They’re a club with ambition.

I’m wondering what Mou makes of Smalling’s transformation to a vegan hippy.

They won't achieve anything except a midtable finish anyway. Smalling has been the main Manchester United CB since Rio and Vidic left. The step down will be hard for him to accept imo.

Smalling leaving before Jones would be so weird. Of course Smalling is more sellable, so maybe that’s why he’s going first, but it doesn’t seem like a logical move for us.

Just seems mad that a CB seems to the focus of our attention, maybe even to the point where we buy two. Other than LW and CM, it is the one position we are stacked in.

I'm told that Everton had two hours ago posted a picture of Marcos Rojo in an Argentina kit on their instagram story. I do not have instagram so can someone who has it verify if it's true?

The sooner Smalling, Jones and Rojo are gone the better. If we get rid of two this summer it’ll be sensational.

Can we stop believing ITKs from Reddit?

I know it seems weird, but this is how most transfers play out now. Randoms from across the net sometimes have inside knowledge. And this guy has already proven himself with past knowledge about Wolves signing Moutinho. As long as United can at least 40m for Smalling I'm okay with it. Anything less than 30 and it will be the wrong move.

The sooner Smalling, Jones and Rojo are gone the better. If we get rid of two this summer it’ll be sensational.

I'd be happy with Bailly, Lindelöf, New, Tuanzebe and TFM, but i might be a naive cnut who just hope for the next young lad to break through and do really well.
Would not be sad if the ones you mention are all sold.

Imagine Selling Rojo&Smalling and gettin both Alderweireld and Maguire.. well a boy can dream :I

I'd be happy with Bailly, Lindelöf, New, Tuanzebe and TFM, but i might be a naive cnut who just hope for the next young lad to break through and do really well.
Would not be sad if the ones you mention are all sold.
We’d be absolutely fecked if those were the options for a full season.

I'm told that Everton had two hours ago posted a picture of Marcos Rojo in an Argentina kit on their instagram story. I do not have instagram so can someone who has it verify if it's true?

They added a picture of him to their 'story' with 'Tuesdays Newspapers' down the side.

And replace them with who exactly?

Well it looks like we’re replacing one of them this summer. We’d have Bailly, Lindelof, new signing, Jones and youth players who could step in.

More than enough and all players who can actually pass the ball, with Jones being the exception.

Easiest money I'll ever make.

We’ll get Alderweireld and Maguire/Mina
Don't think so, that's 120 mill or so right there, no way are we spending that much on CBS. Even Pep won't spend that much on CBs
I'm sure we have someone lined up, a deal all agreed otherwise clubs would know we are desperate for a CB and will bleed us dry.
If we are indeed selling Rojo and Smalling, I expect one of Maguire/Toby and a cheaper option like Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.