Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Smith

The good old "we didn't want him anyway" City briefing, to save face.

Knobhead club. :lol:
There are plenty of reasons to mock City, but I don't think this is one of them. Every club does the "we didn't want him anyway" briefing when they know they're beaten (see us after Griezmann pulled out of the deal in the summer). On the other hand, this is great news; seems like he's almost certainly ours now.

Member 90887

No thanks.
I would take him for free or a small fee.

A Ronaldo Lukaku Sanchez Attack would be frightening

-------------Matic-------Pogba------------
Sanchez-----------------------------Martial
------------Lukaku----Ronaldo-------------

We would obviously be destroyed on the counter as the team is unbalanced, it looks more like a team Guardiola would put out.

Not that it's going to happen, Ronaldo will be linked with us as long as he's still playing.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
If he takes a free transfer then why not, but it does not make financial sense to get him for 100 million euros.

I think Madrid are looking at an overhaul and they want neymar, so will need to sell Ronaldo to Finance any deal. Think this might be the summer Ronaldo does finally leave Madrid, more likely than not to PSG.

prateik

Messi is on 100m+ a year. Ronaldo would want something close.
Not happening... even on a free

ti vu

I would take him for free or a small fee.

A Ronaldo Lukaku Sanchez Attack would be frightening

Matic Pogba
Sanchez Martial
Lukaku Ronaldo

We would obviously be destroyed on the counter as the team is unbalanced, it looks more like a team Guardiola would put out.

Not that it's going to happen, Ronaldo will be linked with us as long as he's still playing.
Even Pep wouldn't play that team. I meant you should know he prefers more midfielders and attackers with play maker ability own pure forward. Sanchez is the most creative yet he was not all that at Barcelona under Pep. Lukaku and Ronaldo would drive Pep nut trying to employ his team. Martial is up to debate as personal opinion differs. IMO Martial ain't moving that well off ball for Pep liking, something Pep is rumored to critical about Aguero when Pep took over.

Feck AS though. We're not funding their new signings. Real can keep their spent forwards

Nero

Is this the 8th or the 9th time his has happened right before a renewal? I've lost count now.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
For a player that claims to love us. He doesn't half use us.
We'd be getting a player nowhere near as good as the one we sold.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That’s an absolutely shocking nickname they’ve got for him. It’s like the ones Trump has made up for his enemies like Sloppy Steve Bannon or Crooked Hillary Clinton.

“Cristiano Quiere Irse”. I don’t know how they get away with it.

prateik

That’s an absolutely shocking nickname they’ve got for him. It’s like the ones Trump has made up for his enemies like Sloppy Steve Bannon or Crooked Hillary Clinton.

“Cristiano Quiere Irse”. I don’t know how they get away with it.
?

WelshManc

If everything had been agreed with everyone then I don't know why it's taking so long to announce it, this could rumble on for another day or so I reckon with City coming back in and upping their offer, on the back of one bad result.

Judas

Open to offers
If everything had been agreed with everyone then I don't know why it's taking so long to announce it, this could rumble on for another day or so I reckon with City coming back in and upping their offer, on the back of one bad result.
Even if it goes on for another day, it's been what a 4 day saga? It's barely any time at all. So many nervous nelly's on here.

manunited1919

Don’t want. We need to continue building towards future, with players willing to work hard and play for the team. With CR7, it will always be the team playing for him. RM is in trouble with an ageing and increasingly ineffective BBC on very expensive and long term contracts, I hope we don’t bail them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.