Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
With Messi now allegedly earning €100M per season, every Ronaldo contract (re-)negotiation from here on would make for some great delusional reality TV.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Yeeey, It started,
now we need: "Bale wants to go tu ManUtd", "Schneider wants out, (wherever he is) to join United", "Neymar hates Paris and loves rain in Manchester"...

As much as I love silly season, that much I hate it.

Bye Ronaldo, thanks for all, but p**s off.

MadMike

Yes, yes. We'll buy Bale and Ronaldo off them to finance Florentino's rebuild. Why not. I'm surprised we haven't been linked with Benzema too. I assume we'll give them couple of hundred million which will go towards the Hazard, Dybala & Kane fund right? :lol:

In the meantime, the articles says Ronaldo wants a new contract and is happy to retire at R.Madrid. Go figure.

walkinhop

And I would take Gal Gadot as a housemaid to wash the dishes and iron my shirts, yes.
Bad analogy.

We know Ronaldo is great at keeping fit, hence using him in that direction appropriate.

We have no evidence that Gadot is any good at housework.

MiceOnMeth

How would people feel if we got Ronnie for super cheap (20 million euros) to replace Zlatan as the aging attacker that mentors the younger players?

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Yeeey, It started,
now we need: "Bale wants to go tu ManUtd", "Schneider wants out, (wherever he is) to join United", "Neymar hates Paris and loves rain in Manchester"...

As much as I love silly season, that much I hate it.

Bye Ronaldo, thanks for all, but p**s off.
In the spirit of your marvellous nick, only possible improvement on this perfect post - ‘thanks for all the fish’

MadMike

Bad analogy.

We know Ronaldo is great at keeping fit, hence using him in that direction appropriate.

Good at keeping fit =/= good fitness coach. And we also know Ronaldo is on a 600k pw playing contract with no immediate intention to retire.

In fact, I'd rather hire Gal Gadot as a Man United fitness coach. If my gym is any indication, when a fit girl is present all the blokes increase their effort tremendously.

overrated 92's

Bad analogy.

We should steer clear of everything in this post, as it reeks of settling for 2nd best

Ronnie's best days are gone and he gave them to Madrid.

Gadot doesn't come close to being anywhere near as hot as Lynda Carter who was part Mexican, and they're awesome at cleaning houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
If we included Martial in the deal everyone should be fired. Literally everyone.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
James Olly reliable? I would be quite shocked if we were still at the stage of discussing which player to swap. Would have thought we are more advanced than that at this stage with Mkhi on the train the other way.

Also they can feck off and keep Sanchez if they want Martial included.

OneUnited24

This is why I hate journalists in the current climate. They all probably have the same sources but rely on adding that sprinkle of a lie to get people talking and tweeting them... twats.

Giving up martial would be the dumbest things we’d have done in recent memory ... and we’ve appointed moyes

fergosaurus

He's clearly full of shit. We have more than edged ahead also, it's a one horse race at this stage.

If Arsenal are really asking about Martial they'll be told the same thing Inter were. No chance of us being that stupid.

Infra-red

He's clearly full of shit. We have more than edged ahead also, it's a one horse race at this stage.

If Arsenal are really asking about Martial they'll be told the same thing Inter were. No chance of us being that stupid.
Are you saying this on the basis of actual information regarding a potential deal, or on the basis of your own wishful thinking?

fergosaurus

Are you saying this on the basis of actual information regarding a potential deal, or on the basis of your own wishful thinking?
I'm saying it because it makes absolutely no sense and is just pure click-bait. What sense would there be including Martial in a swap deal? Inter and Spurs were told to do one when they enquired in the summer. Since then he's shown improvement and Mourinho seems to trust him more.

United Pro

Well the article says that United offered Miki, but Wenger wanted Martial. It doesn't say anything about whether we would be willing to allow Martial to leave, which of course we wouldn't. The same thing happened in the summer with City and Wenger wanting Aguero and Sterling in return and ended up with neither.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
If we include Martial then I'll find it hard to renew my session ticket next year. It flies against everything I one loved about united.. The willingness to give young players the platform to become the best. Especially in favour of a 29 year old looking for their final big payday.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
James Olly reliable? I would be quite shocked if we were still at the stage of discussing which player to swap. Would have thought we are more advanced than that at this stage with Mkhi on the train the other way.

Also they can feck off and keep Sanchez if they want Martial included.
Bloody right. Ridiculous, don't believe it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.