Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Even if we wanted to, Martial would probably tell Arsenal to feck off himself. Why on earth would he want to go there?!

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Its gone weird now. Off to the real world. Hopefully some good news by the evening. Have fun all you F5'rs

bucky

Reports from Bild suggest that OGC Nice midfielder Vincent Koziello has undergone a medical with 1. FC Köln ahead of a potential transfer.

Weird move.

ash_86

No fecking thanks. Real will take him away and enjoy all his prime years and dump him back during his retirement phase. Hope we sign Alexis soon enough to stop these stupid rumors.

NYAS

Reports from Bild suggest that OGC Nice midfielder Vincent Koziello has undergone a medical with 1. FC Köln ahead of a potential transfer.

Weird move.
That would be an absolutely bizarre transfer. He’s way out of their league.

GM K

It takes incredible guts to be a muppet. Goodness me, these transfer rigmaroles can break the strongest of men. Can someone just end this Sanchez 'will-he-or-will-he-not' saga?

panz

Borussia Dortmund has agreed with @ FCBasel1893 on an immediate transfer of the player Manuel # Akanji . The 22-year-old defender signed a contract until June 30, 2022 and receives the shirt number 16. Welcome, Manuel!

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München

Borussia Dortmund has agreed with @ FCBasel1893 on an immediate transfer of the player Manuel # Akanji . The 22-year-old defender signed a contract until June 30, 2022 and receives the shirt number 16. Welcome, Manuel!
At this point, there's only one question about BVB transfers such as this: Which club of the European top5 will he play for by next year?

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Outstanding prospect, I feel there is no question he will move in the very near future to a bigger club & with a huge fee

panz

Outstanding prospect, I feel there is no question he will move in the very near future to a bigger club & with a huge fee
No doubt, BVB is a stepping stone and is filled with young talent at the moment, only a matter of time before he moves on.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Tbh this is why such players go to Dortmund. It’s never the end game.

Mister_Stubbs

Mhki, my suggestion to you is that you are not very well thought off as it is already here.. ruin this Sanchez deal and I’m sure you’ll be on the end of some abuse Fromm various people so does us and yourself a favour and go.

Klopp_De_Klown

Signings are simple.

Step 1: Meet asking price/Outbid your rivals
Step 2: Agree terms with player
Step 3: Pay the agreed fee the selling club are asking
Step 4: Unveil player

No step 1 = no deal, no matter what terms are agreed with the player. In this case the goonies will happily hold on to Sanchez until the summer. So reports saying the player holds all the cards are not 100% true. As city are learning the hard way!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Signings are simple.

Step 1: Meet asking price/Outbid your rivals
Step 2: Agree terms with player
Step 3: Pay the agreed fee the selling club are asking
Step 4: Unveil player

No step 1 = no deal, no matter what terms are agreed with the player. In this case the goonies will happily hold on to Sanchez until the summer. So reports saying the player holds all the cards are not 100% true. As city are learning the hard way!
Step 1 and 2 are reversed, problem is City are failing at both right now

Status
Not open for further replies.