Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You d figure enough has been said about this Mkhi part of the equation now that it definitely isn't anymore about if, but rather on what terms he joins Arse. Imagine being Mkhi and having to walk into our dressing room again if this collapses. Then again- Rooney has done worse.
Mourinho'd probably Schweinsteiger him.

I don’t want to start a debate here about who’s better as this isn’t the place for it. For such comparisons you need to agree on the definition of Talent & the definition of Ability.
Both are wide terms and maybe defined differently by different people thus I feel you will go no where with this especially when both are really good players. But that’s my opinion.

Now I’ll go back to my muppet mode:-

Announce Sanchez now !!!!!!!

Or maybe get United to buy him out if Arsenal can't. Or get Arsenal to do so if they really want him and want to get rid of Sanchez?
You can bet the Agents are the real hornets nest here. Will be rivalries, baggage, egos, whew, good luck Woody

So what is it then Arsenal want to sign an replacement before Sanchez leaves or is Myki holding up the transfer.

Ok fair enough. I've deleted your post anyway @United_We_Stand before we end up going back into the cycle of people responding about the account being fake or believing it. Was bad enough deleting 25 posts in a few mins earlier.

I copied/pasted the retweet by (the real) Paul Hirst, before he deleted it. It's (mostly) his fault.

Just no. Great chance for the board to anger Jose and make the fans happy by letting Fellaini go which will usually not be the case.

Fantastic. Thought he was quality when he came on during LvG's time here. Had a wicked cross on him.
His low whipped crosses were incredible and he was very calm on the ball. Apart from that, I thought he was a fairly average prospect.

Fantastic. Thought he was quality when he came on during LvG's time here. Had a wicked cross on him.

Fantastic? We haven't recalled him. He is coming back from a failed loan spell. That's two back to back failed loan spells for the boy after the promise he showed under Van Gaal. Probably will take over from Mitchell in the U21's. I don't think this is good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.