Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic? We haven't recalled him. He is coming back from a failed loan spell. That's two back to back failed loan spells for the boy after the promise he showed under Van Gaal. Probably will take over from Mitchell in the U21's. I don't think this is good for him.

I could give two fecks whether its failed or successful. Loan spells don't always turn out the way we want them to. Bring him back and evaluate the best course forward.

I could give two fecks whether its failed or successful. Loan spells don't always turn out the way we want them to. Bring him back and evaluate the best course forward.

You should give more than two fecks because a successful loan spell helps in the development of a player, giving him a chance to showcase his abilities and helping us evaluate his capability at a higher level than the U23's. Basically he has lost a year and half sitting on benches of two clubs in the championship clubs, which has stalled his development. It's more grating because the player showed promise when he was given chances with our first team.

You should give more than two fecks because a successful loan spell helps in the development of a player, giving him a chance to showcase his abilities and helping us evaluate his capability at a higher level than the U23's. Basically he has lost a year and half sitting on benches of two clubs in the championship clubs, which has stalled his development. It's more grating because the player showed promise when he was given chances with our first team.

I really don't, as loan spells aren't always an ideal destination for the loaned player. A lot depends on the specific circumstances at the loan club, whether the manager envisages the player as being a central part of his plans, the dressing room atmosphere, how many minutes the player gets. Sometimes loans work out, sometimes they don't.

I really don't, as loan spells aren't always an ideal destination for the loaned player. A lot depends on the specific circumstances at the loan club, whether the manager envisages the player as being a central part of his plans, the dressing room atmosphere, how many minutes the player gets. Sometimes loans work out, sometimes they don't.

I am not disputing that. I am saying that there is nothing fantastic about a failed loan spell. Especially this one where he has been sent back half way through an year long loan. Let's see what happens to him now. Doesn't look very promising.

I am not disputing that. I am saying that there is nothing fantastic about a failed loan spell. Especially this one where he has been sent back half way through an year long loan. Let's see what happens to him now. Doesn't look very promising.

I doubt Mourinho will look at the loan as a failure due to his lack of ability, but morso a waste of time given the specific situation at Leeds at the moment. Bring him back and let's reevaluate.

Genuinely no idea why we are begging him to stay, he is, always has been, and always will be below standard. People will say well he offers another option, nobody wants to see us lumping it up to him constantly, we should be replacing him with a younger quality midfielder that can help us play a better ground game and it's not like there aren't plenty of options out there. Genuinely blows my mind that, even at his age now and his final year of contract he turns down our initial offer and has us on strings like this.

Genuinely no idea why we are begging him to stay, he is, always has been, and always will be below standard. People will say well he offers another option, nobody wants to see us lumping it up to him constantly, we should be replacing him with a younger quality midfielder that can help us play a better ground game and it's not like there aren't plenty of options out there. Genuinely blows my mind that, even at his age now and his final year of contract he turns down our initial offer and has us on strings like this.
Fellaini has his moments, and can play a part at times but for the most part is largely ineffective and just isn't United standard. I think Mourinho rates him though and will look to keep him.

Fellaini is alright as a squad player. he's come on leaps and bounds under Mourinho. I won't be fussed if he leaves, but I no longer actively want him gone.

Let's say he's right for a minute. How does this help Mikhi and how does this change the dynamics of the whole deal?

"Manchester United will not sign Sanchez unless Mikhitaryan agrees to join Arsenal..." who is he trying to milk? United or Arsenal?

You need to look it from Raiola pov. He can see that Sanchex would leave either way. I'ts only the matter of time. Him pushing Mkhi to Arsenal but as makeweight would mean Mkhi is at disadvantage at the negotiating table. Arsenal has to pay whatever wage Mikhi wants rather low ball basing on his current form, would be his motive.

That Braga tweet is a good one, especially the pie man bit.
As for Borthwick Jackson, he did look alright with us but looks like he's lost a couple of years doing nothing of note, can only see him getting a game with us if we have a few injuries or suspensions.

That Braga tweet is a good one, especially the pie man bit.
As for Borthwick Jackson, he did look alright with us but looks like he's lost a couple of years doing nothing of note, can only see him getting a game with us if we have a few injuries or suspensions.

He can leave... We don't need him. Luke Shaw is starting to show his potential.

Fantastic. Thought he was quality when he came on during LvG's time here. Had a wicked cross on him.

Glad someone else notices. I got blank faces when I went on about that ad infinitum. He has great pace and is not scared to get past players and whip it in. Hoping the loan spell and lack of play time has not sucke the life out of him.

by John Cross
Mkhitaryan, 28, has got three and a half years left on his £150,000-a-week contract, wants a pay rise to go to Arsenal and will also want a “golden handshake” to leave United.
Raiola wants a big agent commission - more than £5m - and it is believed he will use the opportunity to try and renegotiate future terms for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, another of his clients.

by John Cross
Mkhitaryan, 28, has got three and a half years left on his £150,000-a-week contract, wants a pay rise to go to Arsenal and will also want a “golden handshake” to leave United.
Raiola wants a big agent commission - more than £5m - and it is believed he will use the opportunity to try and renegotiate future terms for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, another of his clients.

Elsewhere, right?

by John Cross

This is gonna drag out all month :lol:

I think we will be happy to let Zlatan go without extending him another year

by John Cross

That little fecker! He is going to blow it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.