Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal can’t be trusted to get this one over the line. We may have to fecking do it for them, sign Malcom and loan him to them for 5 years! Useless bunch.
Exactly - could be bad faith, could be incompetence- either way I have a not-very-good feeling

Say what you want about Raiola but he always does well for his clients.

How arrogant of Mkhi / Raoila to think that this is all about Mkhi - he's just the makeweight in this.

So Arsenal would reject 35 million and would only sanction the deal if Mkhitaryan goes the other way? I find this very hard to believe, especially considering their interest in Aubameyang and Malcom this month.

Would be pretty stupid to reject another great offer for a player who's disrupting the dressing room atmosphere and whose contract expires a few months from now.

Couldn’t care how he wants to spin it aslong as he gets Mhki a deal he’s happy with.
Agreed.

Raoila is both Verrati and Dybala's agent so if we want either of those two in the future best keep him happy, let him have his moment.

Hmnnn....and here comes another twist.

Hard to believe but maybe it was Arsenal that asked for Mikhi first? Maybe Arsenal is desperate to get rid of Sanchez but Sanchez wants only one of the Manchester teams? Unfortunately, City is either pissed off or doesn't really need Sanchez that much again so they've backed out of the race?

*scratching head*

Transfer windows can make you go nuts.

Let's say he's right for a minute. How does this help Mikhi and how does this change the dynamics of the whole deal?

"Manchester United will not sign Sanchez unless Mikhitaryan agrees to join Arsenal..." who is he trying to milk? United or Arsenal?

It's kinda crazy to me that Arsenal are involved (or at least rumoured to be involved) in so many high level deals in a January window.

Theyve got to keep the “Arsene nearly signed thread” going somehow haven’t they.

I need to use mino services the next time I get into a fight with my girl and the next time I ask for a promotion and raise.

Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan turn 29 in a couple of months.
Arsenal should try to keep younger players like Chamberlain. Their transfers are kinda strange, but I guess they have to go for older stars that other clubs want to sell. Still, I think they could get a player like Malcom if they offer enough money.

Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan turn 29 in a couple of months.
Arsenal should try to keep younger players like Chamberlain. Their transfers are kinda strange, but I guess they have to go for older stars that other clubs want to sell. Still, I think they could get a player like Malcom if they offer enough money.
Chamberlain??

I can imagine Mourinhos reaction to that would have been similar to the Ray Liotta Laughing GIF
P9uvqmj.gif

Let's say he's right for a minute. How does this help Mikhi and how does this change the dynamics of the whole deal?

"Manchester United will not sign Sanchez unless Mikhitaryan agrees to join Arsenal..." who is he trying to milk? United or Arsenal?
He is trying to push Mhiki who is digging in his heels?

Honestly this seems more like a PR exercise to save face for his client. Arsenal is a pretty good move for Mkhitaryan, generally competitive, he will be well paid, and the attacking style will suit him. The only thing is he's been devalued significantly in this transfer to the point that he seems to be a c. £10 million makeweight so Raiola is making it seem like Mkhitaryan is holding the trump card here.

You d figure enough has been said about this Mkhi part of the equation now that it definitely isn't anymore about if, but rather on what terms he joins Arse. Imagine being Mkhi and having to walk into our dressing room again if this collapses. Then again- Rooney has done worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.