Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

lol, what is all that about? Whats his back storey? Is there a reason why there is an avalanche of piss take?
In the legendary pogba thread he was the biggest Debbie downer in that thread. Go search his handle in the pogba transfer thread and have a laugh :lol:

Hephaestus

Di Marzio's French reporter sounds like he's become the stig.

"He's not the Stig. He's the Stig's French reporter cousin".

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
Let's see...

Fans pay to watch them, fans fill the stadiums, fans read the news and watch the telly.
Players get payed to do one thing only. You gotta earn your keep mate, this aint Canada.
I just find it odd the demand for loyalty while at the same thing chopping at the bit to get rid of certain players. I guess it's another case that can be put under football fans being a bit thick.

walkinhop

No he's from Northern Ireland
Sounds just like a scouser to me but hey, i'm a foreigner.

@Sweet Square No, i think you're missing the point. Certain players haven't done enough to earn the loyalty of the fans. Fans are not thick apart from some more squared ones, however, some can't continue to support those who consistently under-perform. You also missed the points i made in my previous post. let's not clog the TT thread.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"

BBC and ESPN reporting City are out of it now.

I am wondering...
Why do people still post tweets like this, when it's been posted about 74 times already the last 24 hours?
Better if people post new stuff, instead of the same over and over again.

M4YON

I am wondering...
Why do people still post tweets like this, when it's been posted about 74 times already the last 24 hours?
Better if people post new stuff, instead of the same over and over again.
Knew Sky had reported it as did Ornstein but hadn't seen a tier 1 source post it :)

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Knew Sky had reported it as did Ornstein but hadn't seen a tier 1 source post it :)
It's just that i keep waiting for new info, a breakthrough, etc...
And then it's just the same one again :(

izec

I am not sure Arsenal are getting Malcom now. It looks more likely Mkhi + Auba now and Malcom in summer when Özil goes. Bordeaux seem reluctant to sell now, while we and Dortmund want to offload in January

Infra-red

Reuniting Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang makes a lot of sense from an Arsenal perspective - arguably played the best football of their careers together.

Status
Not open for further replies.