Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is James Robson the same journo who said he has big news at Annfield and it ended up being VVD being out? Information people were aware of since that morning at least :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Don’t think this is anything new... but hey, a tweets a tweet!

Kapardin

Funny how Luckhurst and Robson became top ITKs right after Di Marzio broke the news first. They have been getting scoop after scoop since then.

Scarecrow

Having a week off

Don’t think this is anything new... but hey, a tweets a tweet!
1. Break exclusive bit of news
2. Say the opposite might be true, as well
3. Break the first bit of news again
4. repeat
profit

NJM78

Chelsea doing a Hazard last minute steal. Roman offering to pay off Chile’s national debt.

EyeInTheSky

Conte is doing this to spite Jose. Prick.
Do you actually believe what these hacks right? The consensus seems to be that city has pulled out so if there is only us then there is no storey as they have already regurgitated every possible permutation. Adding chelsea to the mix would just give them a bit more mileage before they have no story at all.

Will Singh

Guess you missed the sarcasm in my post... even though swapping of players rarely happen, its no more morally wrong than trading player for money.
Like I previously said, your paying for a service that the player can refuse to except the offer. It’s morally wrong a player gets a fireman’s years wage for kicking a ball for 90 minutes but that’s another story!

Irrational.

Do you actually believe what these hacks right? The consensus seems to be that city has pulled out so if there is only us then there is no storey as they have already regurgitated every possible permutation. Adding chelsea to the mix would just give them a bit more mileage before they have no story at all.
I hope you are right. :nervous:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
lol, what is all that about? Whats his back storey? Is there a reason why there is an avalanche of piss take?
Not really a pisstake. For Arsenal fans, Ornstein is as reliable as their official website. They call him the Ornacle and other things so they go a bit overboard in their praise of him at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.