Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecssryEvil

Can't blame Arsenal for asking about Martial, isn't that how SAF got Cantona? Never thought it would happen, but hey, check with them and see what they say.

lysglimt

Scout
Martial will produce for the next decade whereas Alexis may by good for a couple of years. That's obviously not a deal that benefits us.
Not in any way no - Martial is probably valued at close to £100 million in todays market - I can't see Arsenal paying more than £50 mill + Sanchez :)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Can't blame Arsenal for asking about Martial, isn't that how SAF got Cantona? Never thought it would happen, but hey, check with them and see what they say.
Its probably a negotiating ploy on their part. They know Martial is off the table for us, but the act of asking for something audacious would allow them to at least ask for either a bigger fee for Alexis or for us to offer an alternative like Mkhitaryan as part of the deal.

Will Singh

[sarcasm]
I agree, it is so much better when we simply buy and sell them for money, like the slaves they are...[/sarcasm]
It’s not buying and selling the human being, your paying for there services. I’ve been paid to go out all over the world to work, like a footballer if the deal ain’t right I simply say no.....!

Walters_19_MuFc

What does everyone value Mkhi at?

I'd say 10 plus Mkhitaryan for Sanchez, which is a great deal, considering Sanchez is free in a few months.

GwilDor

It’s not buying and selling the human being, your paying for there services. I’ve been paid to go out all over the world to work, like a footballer if the deal ain’t right I simply say no.....!
Guess you missed the sarcasm in my post... even though swapping of players rarely happen, its no more morally wrong than trading player for money.

bubbles_

To summarise “nothing’s done and nothing’s certain, maybe more likely to come to United” in other words, feck all.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What does he say?
Said its not a done deal yet but United are favourites. Wonders whats holding up the deal - whether Sanchez wants to be here - if he did, the deal would already be done, thats his opinion.

Said Miki is an excellent player just not cut out for United. Nothing new to be honest.

Zoo

Said its not a done deal yet but United are favourites. Wonders whats holding up the deal - whether Sanchez wants to be here - if he did, the deal would already be done, thats his opinion.

Said Miki is an excellent player just not cut out for United. Nothing new to be honest.
Thanks.

MadMike

What does everyone value Mkhi at?

I'd say 10 plus Mkhitaryan for Sanchez, which is a great deal, considering Sanchez is free in a few months.
Difficult to price because it depends on who we're selling to and what the demand is. Players selling to EPL clubs have a huge mark-up. Drinkwater £35m, Oxlade £40m etc. No one would pay that kind of money for those players abroad. There was no chance an Italian/Spanish/German/French team would go and spend £40m/€50m to get Oxlade with 1 year left on his contract. He'd hardly fetch half that. But here it seems reasonable.

Back to Mkhi, he'd be worth around £25m for abroad, but for EPL buyers I'd add another £10-£15m on the asking price.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Phil de brun is a tier 5 journalist imo. He speculates as much as anyone else on the caf.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Aubameyang - from rumours of moves to Real or Barcelona a few months ago to joining Arsenal in January.

AndyJ1985

Aubameyang - from rumours of moves to Real or Barcelona a few months ago to joining Arsenal in January.
He was being pimped around all over Europe during the summer and no one wanted him. Wasn't he also going to join China at one point? Everyone seems to think his mentality isn't great

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
He was being pimped around all over Europe during the summer and no one wanted him. Wasn't he also going to join China at one point? Everyone seems to think his mentality isn't great
Will fit right in at Arsenal then...

Status
Not open for further replies.