Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Sorry, we don't see it like that in the United States.
May I please remind everyone here that he does NOT represent the entire United States. :) I'm from the states and I whole heartedly disagree. (s)he probably started watching 'soccer' a couple of years ago.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Arsenal can come out ahead here with Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan and Malcom even after selling Sanchez.

Aubameyang Lacazette Mkhitaryan/Malcom
Wilshere Xhaka Ozil
Monreal Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin
Cech​

isn't half bad and should have enough momentum to fight Tottenham for 4th. Mkhitaryan can replace Ozil in the summer should he leave.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
May I please remind everyone here that he does NOT represent the entire United States. :) I'm from the states and I whole heartedly disagree. (s)he probably started watching 'soccer' a couple of years ago.
Always love the placement of "soccer" in quotes as if it is some odd term that was pulled from thin air and not a word invented by the English to name to the game.

Will Singh

As soon as a I heard Mkhitaryan or Martial could be part of the deal I started doubting it will happen. These swap deals don’t happen that often, what do people think there swapping football stickers...these are fecking human beings!

AndyJ1985

Getting the slight feeling that the journos are starting to turn back to him signing for City
These articles are written by nobodies looking for clicks to their website. When will people learn that's what 99% of transfer related articles are.

GwilDor

As soon as a I heard Mkhitaryan or Martial could be part of the deal I started doubting it will happen. These swap deals don’t happen that often, what do people think there swapping football stickers...these are fecking human beings!
[sarcasm]
I agree, it is so much better when we simply buy and sell them for money, like the slaves they are...[/sarcasm]

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I have a hard time believing Arsenal would be delusional enough to even bring Martial into the discussion.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I have a hard time believing Arsenal would be delusional enough to even bring Martial into the discussion.
I don't. This is Wenger we are talking about. No wonder he messes up deals.

Norris

If that tweet is the case, it seems like we are still some way off from reaching a deal with Arsenal. Looks like this could drag on longer than we hoped.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
They were wanting Sterling for Sanchez last summer.

Deal hinges on them signing Malcom and considering how inept Arsenal have been of late and Bordeaux digging their heels in saying they want Malcom for the rest of the season, it'll take a while. Expect this to go into the last week of the window.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If that tweet is the case, it seems like we are still some way off from reaching a deal with Arsenal. Looks like this could drag on longer than we hoped.
I wouldn't hang on every tweet. Many of these journos likely know feck all and are under pressure to provide content to their twitter followers.

Norris

I wouldn't hang on every tweet. Many of these journos likely know feck all and are under pressure to provide content to their twitter followers.
Aye, but isn't Bouhafsi very reliable ? Especially when it comes to French connections.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
good news
This worries me a little bit. This is exactly the spoiling tactic used by MU negotiators against unwelcome approaches by rival clubs, eg. Real. Ask for the impossible, spin it out raise the price muddy the water. Wonder if a Wenger is still sore at United over certain past dealings?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Just got in from work - too much to catch up on, can someone please give me the gist on proceedings? Still look like it's happening or are City still sniffing about?

Status
Not open for further replies.