Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Mhki, my suggestion to you is that you are not very well thought off as it is already here.. ruin this Sanchez deal and I’m sure you’ll be on the end of some abuse Fromm various people so does us and yourself a favour and go.
He ruins the deal he may as well quit football.

Klopp_De_Klown

Step 1 and 2 are reversed, problem is City are failing at both right now
Only in cases like Sanchez. Usually, you need permission to talk to a player which usually means you agree on the fee first. It's not so normal that players are allowed to talk to other clubs while still playing, it does happen, of course, and it goes on without permission in every deal.

I think they took their eye off the ball like they did with Alves, thinking it was all done when it wasn't. Serves the cocky cnuts right!

black_crow

No doubt, BVB is a stepping stone and is filled with young talent at the moment, only a matter of time before he moves on.
Nah you underestimate Dortmund.

They won't sell their best players anymore. They have a new TV contract and enough Barca money.
There are only 5 bigger clubs atm.. Bayern, Barca, Real, Paris and City.

We should be more modest. There was a reason why he didn't join clubs like Liverpool.

MadMike

Nah you underestimated Dortmund.

They won't sell their best players anymore. They have a new TV contract and enough Barca money.

We need to be a bit more modest.
Outrageous statement. Even Tottenham are above them.

NK86

Nah you underestimated Dortmund.

We need to be a bit more modest.
Really! Paris and City as the clubs bigger than Dortmund but not Man Utd. I understand modesty but not points like these where United are talked of as a second tier club.

black_crow

Outrageous statement. Even Tottenham are above them.
Sorry, we don't see it like that in the United States.

When was the last time Tottenham won the CL or was in a final?
I remember the final Dortmund vs. Bayern in 2013. I even remember Dortmund winning the CL.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Strange that Dortmund winning the CL in 97 plays a role in their stature of the club; but Utd winning in 99 and 08 doesnt...

Nick7

We should be more modest. There was a reason why he didn't join clubs like Liverpool.
lol what are you talking about. just looking at the last 5 years of their transfer activity it's clear to see they're a stepping stone.

prateik

:lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Right.. :lol:

Crackers

greasy ginfers

:lol:

black_crow

lol what are you talking about. just looking at the last 5 years of their transfer activity it's clear to see they're a stepping stone.
Like Liverpool, Arsenal or our club?

Why won't players like Ronaldo or James Rodriguez play for us?
Why is Neymar in Paris? We have to realize that the PL is awesome, but not special.

tomaldinho1

Strange that Dortmund winning the CL in 97 plays a role in their stature of the club; but Utd winning in 99 and 08 doesnt...
He's undoing so much good work re Americans getting into 'soccer' and understanding the game.

List of biggest clubs: Bayern, Barca, Real, PSG and City then f*cking Dortmund.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Atleti, Juve, AC/Inter etc all nowhere near the mighty Dortmund

ChaddyP

Not sure what point would be for him to go to Arsenal as they are currently 8 points off of 4th place. If he wants to play in the CL he should just stay where he is or move to Spanish or Italian side
His other option is going to China.. Don't think he's gives a feck about CL

SwSw

I remember the final Dortmund vs. Bayern in 2013. I even remember Dortmund winning the CL.
There's your problem.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
There always seems to be a staggering lack of interest for Aubameying. He’s probably been available for a big club to sign for a few years yet he never really gets strongly linked to anyone but China, Arsenal, Milan etc. You’d think there’d be more demand for one of the best goalscorers around.

Arsenal would be a great fit if they didn’t already have Lacazette. Wenger will probably force them both into the same lineup and I do not see that working. Auba is twice the player though and the idea of his movement combined with Ozil's creativity is terrifying.

hubbuh

Reign it in lads, the official representative of US soccer fans has spoken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.